Yes, but surely you see the double-standard, Michael. The only people Bruce has ever spoken to are people who gush over SPD. I mean, you've seen Keith. I assume you read his thread on Henshin Justice which boiled down to "how can I use this guy to my own benefit?" Keith elected himself as Bruce's mouthpiece. There is a tangible sense (at least from where most of us sit) that if you don't like SPD, **** you.
Heheheh... I didn't even know the guy had a message board. Good for him! :thumbs:
And well.... for the record I don't gush over SPD... only the parts I like, and that hasn't been the filler where I just don't say anything much.
Still WAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Ninja Storm and this is only Bruce's first shot.
Dino Thunder was a great improvement over Ninja Storm after Doug seemed to listen to a lot of gripes and complaints and I wager we'll see the same with Mystic Force.
*shrugs*
Anyway... what thread is he talking about where I plan to use Bruce to my own benefit?
I see what that guy is saying (whoever the hell he is) but not necessarily from you as much as from other members around here; members that seem to like SPD a little too much... :eyebrow:
I think SPD has been pretty good so far. I do have my gripes with the series but it's not something I obsess over and I've found almost every episode to be enjoyable.
Funaro said:
I assume you read his thread on Henshin Justice which boiled down to "how can I use this guy to my own benefit?" Keith elected himself as Bruce's mouthpiece.
I think SPD has been pretty good so far. I do have my gripes with the series but it's not something I obsess over and I've found almost every episode to be enjoyable.
Which thread is this? I admit this guy has a ton of PR knowledge but I don't know what he's talking about here. *shrugs*
Why though? It was humorous and playful and certainly wasn't explicit or even offensive (although like if someone with syphillis saw it they might not think it was too funny).