Complete Selection Modification - W Lost Driver

Hopefully CSToys will post up both pre-orders, since they always have the promotions and bonuses that bandai releases.

Otaku University Student
If that's the case, I think I'll be more inclined to getting just the Joker memory on auction or something.

I'd really like to know where I can get preorders on both the Lost Driver and Fang memory. The T2 Joker memory would be a nice bonus to have. :)

Budou though
Well, I did see this on the p-bandai page:

CSMLostDriverFangMemoryBonus_zpsf22d4a7b.jpg

It seems like a special mystery bonus memory that will be given as a gift if you pre-order both the CSM Lost Driver and Fang Memory together. My guess is that it is the missing Joker Memory from the Lost Driver.

that is definitely the T2 Joker memory.

Well the pre-orders just opened and the pages for the CSM Lost Driver and Fang Memory have been updated with the bonus item, and as guessed it is a dx T2 Joker Memory.

CSMT2JokerMemoryBonus_zps1c5cc00c.jpg

Budou though
does anyone know if the T2 Joker is the figure oh magazine one or a new one without the 26 sounds?

^^Pretty sure it is a normal one without the extra sounds, since the ad say nothing about the other T2 sounds, just that if you pre-order both items you get the memory.

In Justice, We Trust!
I've seen the Complete Selection W memories in person at a convention.

As far as I can tell, the only difference is the fact that the stickers are all glittery now.

Budou though
^^Pretty sure it is a normal one without the extra sounds, since the ad say nothing about the other T2 sounds, just that if you pre-order both items you get the memory.
but it says something about figure oh and the year 2010 in the picture.

^^Oh, now I see what you mean, I did not see that before. And I think it is just saying that the bonus is similar to the magazine one, I hope it doesn't have the extra sounds.