Complete Selection Modification - W Lost Driver

P-Bandai updated the pages of the Lost Driver and Fang Memory. Now, instead of just listing the shipping date as March in general, it lists a specific date of March 18th. So only 2 weeks left until we see them for real. And I'm assuming the new CS gaia memory set will be released along with them, hopefully I can snag a few individual ones off of YahooJapan for a good price.

Sorry for the double-post, but the Lost Driver and Fang Memory have been released and here are links to videos of them. What really surprised me was the Eternal Memory with the Lost Driver, it has a silver tip, so it's the T1 version, even though the picture on the p-bandai page has a blue tip for the T2 version.

Lost Driver
Fang Memory

Otaku University Student
The W CSM series, to me, is a disappointment. It's not that the idea or execution isn't good, it's just that its wasted potential. They could have done so much, but it's just a cosmetic change in the end.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9vVoTFWK48"]??????W??? ?????? ?????? ?????????? ???T2?????? COMPLETE SELECTION MODIFICATION T2GAIA MEMORY - YouTube[/ame]

Budou though
yeah..they don't even bother making the buttons silver/gray like in the show but they were able to apply the glitter sticker lables on them.

P-Bandai has sent a notice about the mistakes in the production of the Eternal Memory and Maximum Slot, they will be sending the correct versions to people who ordered the CSM Lost Driver free-of-charge in early June, and CSToys says they will contact the people who ordered one when they recieve them, and while they are free, you will have to cover the shipping cost. And the great thing is that they are not requiring you to send back the original items that came with the Driver, so you'll have both a T1 and a T2 Eternal Memory.