Lurker
Anyone know if the HK and Taiwan versions will have any differences at all?

Lurker
Gah!!! Put my order in the moment it opened, at 4am, and I still ended up on wave 2. Guess I should consider myself lucky that I managed to order at all. Onore, Premium Bandai!!

You me both... (TT.TT) got a rude awakening when I got my hands on the CSM Kabuto Zecter...

eh I'm only a few inches short, gaah **** I hope riderfan18 ain't serious about the preorder being sold out already I'm too broke right now to do the preorder this week

Lurker
The first wave of pre-order ended within a day of it opening. I think the second wave ended as well, and it's only been 3 days.

No, it was just the first wave of releases scheduled for February that closed due to so many orders being placed, the second wave of preorders for release in March is still open.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Apparently someone got their hands on one of these Drivers and says that you can't put the DX K-Touch on it, so safe to say they're gonna release that one with more cards in the future...

Pretty sure the non-Japanese versions won't be any different except maybe the instruction booklet in different languages.

I like how Bandai are experimenting with the CSM series, first they started with Double which didn't require any new stuff, only a paint job and better quality belts. Then they went with Kabuto with new Clock up pad, now they're doing Decade properly and it's a big success obviously.

I wonder what will come next after Decade? My guess will be either the Diendriver with all the sounds, or the OOO Driver with the Tamashii Combo and the Super TaToBa Combo.

Lurker
I'll verify if the HK version is any different when it's released since I ordered one.

I would love a proper K-Touch that you could just slide your finger on, but what other cards could be released with that?

Personally, I think a Diendriver is most likely since if they were already in a studio recording new sounds, why not do those at the same time?

An OOO Driver would be sweet if they included the love combo as well. I wonder if they would release the medals separately though, as to not anger those who bought the Premium Medals.

After that, I think they should go back an do some of the older belts or take a stab at some of the weapons. I've always wanted a decent sized King Rouser.

My 1 criticism for the CSM belts is that the belt straps don't go all the way around on larger people. They advertise 100cm, but a good portion of that is basically exposed luggage strap. The CS Faiz belt had loops you could add or remove. Naturally, it depends on the strap design for that, but surely skinny people could overlap the ones that can't be removed.

Otaku University Student
I like how Bandai are experimenting with the CSM series, first they started with Double which didn't require any new stuff, only a paint job and better quality belts. Then they went with Kabuto with new Clock up pad, now they're doing Decade properly and it's a big success obviously.

Indeed. With the new additions like the Clock Up pad, even collectors like me who own the original DX toy will find it worth our while getting the CSM versions. Having gotten a hold of the CSM Kabuto Zecter and experienced its quality, I really wonder if I should spring for the CSM Double Driver, despite the lack of any additions electronics wise.

I wonder what will come next after Decade? My guess will be either the Diendriver with all the sounds, or the OOO Driver with the Tamashii Combo and the Super TaToBa Combo.

Hm... As much as I would want a CSM Diend Driver, I highly doubt they'll give us a Secondary Rider device. As for OOOs, they have already released a Complete Selection Medal Set previously, so I doubt they'll want to go for it again.

What else has been lacking electronics or functions that hasn't seen a CS or CSM treatment yet? Kivat? Blade? Though, as some of the others have said, a CSM weapon would be amazing.