New sounds! New barcodes! BGM button!

100% BOUGHT

Though on closer inspection, it still says "Attack Ride Hibiki"...

fo20114.jpg

fo20115.jpg

if I knew where you lived I'd give you a bear hug so strong it'd pop any kinks out of your back because this just made my shitty night after a fucked up night at work a little less screwed, is there any info on the belts length though?

Otaku University Student
Up to 100cm, just like the others.

Also, the BGM button is actually brilliant! I can't say how many times I've "Henshined" with the OST playing in the background.

I suppose we'll be getting videos and more on the 24th (official reveal date).

Up to 100cm, just like the others.

Also, the BGM button is actually brilliant! I can't say how many times I've "Henshined" with the OST playing in the background.

I suppose we'll be getting videos and more on the 24th (official reveal date).

welp gotta keep working on shrinking my gut

hey is it just me but in the images for the belt itself the button on of the card reader is either gone or nested into the belt itself

What I am curious about is that some of the pics are just of the buckle itself with no belt straps, but the original Dx belt had the left side of the belt permanently attached. I hope they modified it to be able to take the whole belt off, that way it would be show accurate, I wish they would have done that for the Double and Lost Drivers.

And MagusKaizer, yes the new button was made to be hidden on the underside so it is flat against the buckle card reader and the same color as it.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

so what new sounds we getting from this bad boy aside from BGM?

Otaku University Student
It's kind of off-topic, but I've been thinking of trying out a new proxy service. What proxy sites would you guys recommend?