Otaku University Student
Well, I didn't want to do it, but drastic times calls for drastic measures. These few months have been hell on my wallet and I have no choice but to sell off part of my collection, including my Kamen Rider 555 Complete Selection belt that I was fortunate to get a couple of years back at a local hobby store. I am a huge Kamen Rider 555 fan, but I guess I'll have to stick with the DX one.

Rest assured that the belt I'm selling is in perfect condition, as it has only been used for display purposes only. However, the unfortunate thing is that I have lost the box when my house underwent renovation awhile back. Fear not though, as every single part will be included with the belt - the Pointer, Shot, Straps, Belt Pieces, Mission Memories, Attachments, Accessories and all.

As many of you guys should already know, the Kamen Rdier 555 Complete Selection Belt is indeed a masterpiece as it has been cast directly from the show prop and features die-cast metal and a super-loud speaker. Also, it is exceedingly rare today as from what I can tell, there is only one other one on eBay and only a couple on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.

Do feel free to PM me an offer (any amount) if you are interested. I ship worldwide and if the offer is good, I might even consider free international shipping. Payment via Paypal would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I don't know where you're located, but $150 shipped?

Sounds lowballish, I know. But in the past due to similar circumstances, i'd dumped both complete selection Orga and Faiz drivers on ebay and the bids topped out in that general range.

They're very rare, but the demand is also very low and I completely understand if you decline.