Chairman of Walt Disney Studios Resigns

Very awesome news! And, would I sound like an ass if I said..."I kinda wish Dragon Knight kinda fails and Disney grabs it to be produced by the Marvel dudes?"

It would be cool. A crossover movie when they do Decade. A trip to the PR world AND others like X-Men and/or Spiderman. :coolshades:
 
Marvel have never had any quality control, unlike the kind D.C always had with their own main guys. Their on-screen product 90% of the time is apocryphal. Their movies are largely all ****, their best cartoons are always short-lived, their best stuff is rare to find...they had two of the most overrated series ever made in the 1990s...thier comics? God don't get me started on the comics....gems here and there, but nothing substantial.

Marvel have done great things branding their product the last ten years, but look past the smoke and mirrors, and they really arent the answer anyone's looking for.
 
The first "Official" Super Sentai, Battle Fever J! Hell if it weren't for Spider-Man I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have Giant Robots!

When Marvel was actually involved, it wasn't a Super Sentai series, though. It was original supposed to be a follow up to Spiderman, based on Captain America. For some reason or another, they decided to redo parts of it, and make it a follow up to Jak Q, instead.
 
Power Rangers in a Marvel run...Now that's the kind of treatment that it truly deserves, but I doubt that Disney will ever try to reboot the Power Rangers series again. So, I would say, give Marvel a chance. I mean it did worked out fine with Battle Fever J and TOEI's Spiderman in the 70's.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top