Celebrity Crushes?

Has the Wonder Woman thing been cleared up? ie) is there still going to be a movie and do they know who the actress is going to be? Because I heard rumours that it would be Rachel Weisz and that would be AWESOME!
 
Oh I forgot to mention that, I used to also had a crush on Adrienne Wilkinson during her Eve/Livia days on Xena.
 
Well...it was directed at the Xena. lol. Loved the show but it got really messed up for awhile. I need to watch it again because I really don't remember half of what happened and what I do remember leaves me going bzuh?
 
I think my new celebrity crush is Lady Gaga. Her music is weird, and she dresses like a drag queen, but...



Look at that ass! It's AMAZING!
:drool:
 
Well...it was directed at the Xena. lol. Loved the show but it got really messed up for awhile. I need to watch it again because I really don't remember half of what happened and what I do remember leaves me going bzuh?

I see, yeah I used to watch that show as well. I don't remember the earlier seasons, but strangely I remember the later seasons quite well.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…