Has the Wonder Woman thing been cleared up? ie) is there still going to be a movie and do they know who the actress is going to be? Because I heard rumours that it would be Rachel Weisz and that would be AWESOME!

It stinks.
Oh I forgot to mention that, I used to also had a crush on Adrienne Wilkinson during her Eve/Livia days on Xena.

Well...it was directed at the Xena. lol. Loved the show but it got really messed up for awhile. I need to watch it again because I really don't remember half of what happened and what I do remember leaves me going bzuh?

Is not impressed right now...
I think my new celebrity crush is Lady Gaga. Her music is weird, and she dresses like a drag queen, but...

3195642195_fbbd6a8080_m.jpg

Look at that ass! It's AMAZING!
007.gif
:drool:

It stinks.
Well...it was directed at the Xena. lol. Loved the show but it got really messed up for awhile. I need to watch it again because I really don't remember half of what happened and what I do remember leaves me going bzuh?

I see, yeah I used to watch that show as well. I don't remember the earlier seasons, but strangely I remember the later seasons quite well.