Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
The Living Nightmare

His name is the nightmare, waltzing around and dancing his demonic prattle, spreading the fires have hatred. Darkness. He looms over and haunts those unsuspecting, slaying the martyrs and drinking their blood when they do nothing illegal. Devouring them and cackling like the wild tornado with a mind of its own that picks and chooses the beloved victims. Clouded is the honor in which the nightmare lives behind, plotting and scheming as he maniacally devours his prey. Upon the destruction of the martyr's face he spreads the lies of them being of the "evil" variety to cover his tracks. All the while justice and truth are bribed if not violated.

The Bully

The bully is an entity using a variety of disguises in this world, possessing those in power and murdering the weak in a sickening display of vile retribution. The bully is a living monster, that which goes from human to human, for the sole purpose of cleansing. A very twisted cleansing. A cleansing so heinous it is a wonder why nobody just walks in and gives him a taste of his own medicine. The bully is not an entity that knows the concept of reason, it has no interest in anything else, it bullies. That is all it does. Causing an endless violence the half monkeys known as humans think they have any control over. The bully lives on to continue its hellish reign on all.

To Be Destroyed

When was the last time you were destroyed? That is correct, your name is not exile like mine is. Exile, funny be that name. Dedicated to the most unlucky of humans. To be destroyed over and over again as one is always violently assaulted for doing nothing wrong. Attacked and violated. All different faces and names, but their kind is still living. Endlessly breathing, endlessly attacking, endlessly plotting their diabolical reign of utter hell. I experience this hell all the time. What is it like you may ask? How is it like to have your name and face dragged through the mud to be destroyed time and again? You do not know what it is like.... To be destroyed.

Violence Love

Those who love violence and are married to their ignorance, constantly going after the innocent and tarnishing their names. They are in love with the idea that attacking people without consent is perfectly okay so they do it. Sadism? Brain damage? Misunderstanding? Who knows really. They seek to satisfy their love with violence as they court it, dancing on the bodies of the destroyed who want an end before the heart stops their sole beat. Mockery was erected as their perfect statue of laws and embodiment they abide by religiously. Serving to give pain to those in agony. There is no logic, only violence love.

Seeing Your Funeral

To be an exile is to be considered dead. Has one ever saw their own funeral? I have many times. The grave dancing was abound, lavishly by the beasts with no hearts. Where their hearts went is anyone's guess. To have no say in your final remembrance as they defame you. Lies spread like wildfire and devour the ignorant populace. Dining in their beloved victory of the destruction of an innocent martyr. The corpse that was the martyr's legacy found itself ripped and digested by those who were foul, never considerate of the feelings of him. Jokes were spread for mockery and for evil to satisfy their twisted desire of the emotion known as happy.

The Malicious

That who is the malicious does not think about the feelings of others as he is a flood with a mind, wondering aimlessly to devour everything in its path. The terrifying shape of the creature consumes many and yet so few are taken down but it. One such innocent was I, the exile, caught in the waters of the malicious. Slain by that whose name is feared and dreaded, I dared to stand up to that which destroyed many. Yet I had no way to fight it, no way to extinguish the flames of the beast, no way to unearth the vulnerability, no way to slow down the ravaging winds formed from it. It is an entity who lives on agony and suffering like a plant to sunlight.

Swimming In The Ocean Of Despair

For the longest time I have forgotten what happy tasted like unlike so many others. My memory knows this ocean whose name is despair. Swimming in it endlessly with nobody to help me. Fear of drowning every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month. Your own self becomes tired and void of the will to keep going. What is waiting for you? Nothing, that is what. Nothing but living in disparity filed with sorrow from the violations many have given you for years. Anyone that thinks it will stop and go away on its own is beyond mistaken.

TK The Amazing

Oh vast forums for info
For golden updates on the spot
For the majesty of the once fair staff
Above the copyright info
Oh Teekay oh Teekay
The best place on the net
And favor the good with punishing the bad
From forum to forum!

The Sorrow of Agony Continues

As we speak now the amazing area that is TK, that place I hold dear to me for so long, is having the violent ones change their beloved names. Can you really say you own anything but your own name? Do you change it to hide your sins and your bullying ways from the group called public? Will it make the defamation go away? Answering those questions of timelessness is a simple no. Not as long as the blob of a thousand lying mouths is properly gagged and censored so that truth may prevail. Day in and day out, agony continues as I know nothing but its sorrow for it has devoured I. Do you believe in the concept of happy? If so you have it more than I. Unfortunately I have no help from anyone from a task I cannot accomplish myself.

Have you ever wished for death?

Death, so much surrounds the mystery of the other side. Is there anything on that other side of the world of living? Some say torture, some say paradise, some say nothing but starring into the same abyss you starred into before your conception. That makes an individual wonder to themselves be it out loud or the sanctity of private mind: Have you ever wished for death? The answer for the saddest of sad clowns that was murdered like a decapitated plushie toy says "I give it thought". Is death a way out of the harm that seems as colossal as the ocean is deep? Is death the escape route down from the mountain of despair? Is death a rope in which to find your way out of the cave of endless darkness beneath those who are accepted whilst you yourself are not? Is death a means to be rid of the shackles of anxiety and sorrow? Is death a journey's end to endless suffering that prevents the bliss that is sleep? Nobody on the side of the living can truly know, so we gambit endlessly for our own existence.