Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
That Which Is Named Slander

A destroyed character, have thou ever hast one? That is one reserved for the fallen grace known as I. SLANDER. The inability to defend yourself from the ravenous horde of the bullies that open old wounds time and again while their lies give them their orgasmic pleasure of the oral variety. The evil which has been delivered as they spread the land on their twinkle toes. Loving hatred. A destruction of one's reputation and identity that spout obvious lies such as "troll" and "psychopath" and "jackass" and "asshole" and "narcissist". That which is slander is in love with misery so much that the gray area of rape is involved as it does nothing but violates all that it touches. Destruction, all that slander it.

The Clown Mask

Clowny Clown watches over you
Clowny Clown has a clown mask on
Clowny Clown strapped you down
Clowny Clown breaths out deeply
Clowny Clown has his painful tools
Clowny Clown gives you no food
Clowny Clown gives you little water
Clowny Clown spins your wheel
Clowny Clown lays down the hammer
Clowny Clown does not always miss
Clowny Clown wants it to stop too
Clowny Clown can stop too
Clowny Clown just wants some peace

But will.... YOU? Who is the clowny clown?

Painful Pain of The Painful Variety

The Pain, always on your back
The Pain, never leaving you alone
The Pain, giving you all that sorrow
The Pain, so much agony
The Pain, opens up the oldest wounds
The Pain, it NEVER GOES AWAY
The Pain, originates from the slander
The Pain, oh really I'm your beloved psychopath?
The Pain, I'm pretty sure I'm not a troll
The Pain, all the lies spewing out your mouth
The Pain, no sure you are the one with issues
The Pain, never a moment of peace
The Pain, one can never sleep
The Pain, I can never be happy again
The Pain, I just want that amazing place
The Pain, there is no help for I but the obvious
The Pain, so much violation

Disgusting Living

To be alive in a state of both the misery and the woe, to have agony sit on you every second of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year of every decade of every century. Tragedy from bad lucky, being in the muck. Constant muck as the one named exile. Treacherous one, that is what I am called despite how I am not, the slander ceases to be because the vile ones remain in a state of unpunished. To live the life of a peasant, nay, an untouchable. It is a fate worse than death for at least in death peace seems to be at least within the realm of possibility, but not for I who is exile. Not a night falls that I can go into the state of slumber in which my my ravels and devours the heinous and vile malice that has attacked me so. It really is.... a disgusting living.

Look at this screen capture

Look at this screen capture, every time I read it makes me laugh, why are mods' names so green? And what the hell is on this guy's head? And this is where I grew up. Criminal record says I broke in twice, must have been a couple dozen times. And this is where I went for fun. I have missed it for yeeeeeeaaaaaarrrrrrssss now, oh man thaaaaaaaat plaaaaaaace. Every memory at the front door, the good ones are being looked for, time is swinging and decay is brought, goodbyyyyyye, goodbyyyyye! Every pleasure at the back door, and everything is crumbling, time is swinging and decay is brought, goodbyyyyyye, goodbyyyyye! Look at this screen capture, every time I read it makes me laugh.... Every time it makes me....

I, That What Is A Toy of Mere Play

Children and their children-ness, always ignorant and stupid, never a moment of intellect dawning on them. They discover that which has been found in the mud. Like ravenous animals they attacked it, maliciously and profoundly. They twisted the mudded object in every which way, disjointing and breaking it. Calling it that which it is not because their parents were not there to teach them otherwise. None of them aware that the object they played with.... Was a human. With feelings. That was born. Who breaths and emotes like they do. Disregard for human life, the children have.

I Will Never Heal

That which I long for, what I yearn for, longer than I can remember. Consumed by that which I yearn for as it is always out of my reach and I always figured one would reach out to I as well. This destroyed body of mine, that which does not heal, always in a state of woe and suffering. The agony has been in a state of consuming that who is the one called I. Not a day births and dies I do not feel the pain which causes the great anguish. Forever alone on the broken tattered road while everyone else, undeserving, basks and wastefully frolicking on the road paved in the gold and diamonds that is acceptance and tolerance as the pollution from their muck tarnishes the road. Disgusting. All the while their beloved wounds discover the treasure that is healing.

Can You Not Feel

Can you not feel the pain that lurks within the recesses of that who is called you?
Can you not feel the anguish of loneliness and alienation?
Can you not feel the suffering that has been endured too long?
Can you not feel the sorrow the resonates the surroundings around oneself?
Can you not feel the endless rage which does not sleep?
Can you not feel the angst that you incarnate?
Can you not feel the misery in which the one call you has consumed?
Can you not feel the woe that has become the ruling paradigm?

I can feel it.

Lonely Lonely Sad

Constantly and forevermore.... sad.
Every day and night.... sad.
From the nick of dawn til dusk.... sad.
Down in my endless raging heart.... sad.
Not once I am not somehow.... sad.
Memories that produce nothing but.... sad.
Without help I am only.... sad.
Sadness exists because of.... sad.

I got MOVES like TK
I got MOVES like TK
I got MOVES like TK
I got MO (we-uwe-uwe-uuuuuuuuw)VES like TK

The Iron Curtain of Endless Darkness

Oh paradise the great paradise of magnificent earthly paradise known as paradise. Time and again the forces of evil pollute you so as I helplessly watch and suffer at your tragic demise. Because nobody wishes to assist I, day and night the suffering continues like an endless cycle. In amplification to the cruelty, the blind enforcer employs a new form of censorship the likes of which have never been done before: The iron curtain. Like the Iron Joe of Russia this curtain hangs over a section of paradise barred from the rest of the world. In it he can perform more effeem genocides at his command and nobody stops him. Nobody arises from the ashes, grabs him by the throat, strips him of his power, and with a great big burst of air yells "NO!" directly into his face with enough force to shatter ear drums in the thousands within thousands within thousands. Will the power of justice triumph over this heinous wall of darkness or will once again evil prevail because people that stand for justice with the power to do something simply let it happen? He has gotten away with it so far, I fear that paradise will suffer even worse in it's suffering day and night as I watch it happen in constant pain.