Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Super Hero Chronicle:

The ocean in the opening logo freezes as we head to the tower in the North Pole from Saber. A bookcase is chained up filled with manga as the main villain breaks his statue prison. Traps including a pendulum, flaming arrows, and mass produced Logos Riders fail to stop him as he approaches. He steals the books via telekinesis to merge the "forbidden stories" into one because chaos. Cut to the main quadrio from Saber at Saber's bookstore talking about his writer's block and how writers are gods of their stories. A story of Zenkaiger is brought up followed by Carranger, but the latter seems out of order. The room goes crazy and most of them are teleported to Kikaitopia. Juran shows up to meet with Saber, Saikou, and whatsherface. Yeah, toku characters without powers I likely won't remember them at all because it's not about them. Saber realizes which book they are in and we get the Super Hero Chronicle logo. The other Zenkaigers and Seechan wake up on a roof with a tiny stage. They try to remember what happened via hazy flashback. Vroom picks up a book which is what caused them to teleport. Blades meets them on the roof where he guesses their names accurately like in the book. Some clustering around the rider happens while Juran shows the crew around- Wait didn't Espada also get sucked in? Where is he? Some kudakks attack a studio so Saber and Saikou transform to fight followed by Juran as a kid in a white shirt draws what is going on. The kid manages to fend off a world with his pen much to whatshername's amazement. After finishing the villains off the kid reveals his name to be Shotaro. Secchan yells from across dimensions to get their attention, afterward we are in Candy Cafe trying to figure things out followed by going to Northern Base where Durandal mentions Agastya Base. The other female lead whose name I don't remember mentions forbidden S Class books being there and Asmodeus (the main villain) taking over. The books in question are the entire history of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai and with Asmodeus using them it's screwing with their continuities. I'd say Gokaiger did a solid job of that and Zenkaiger isn't exactly guiltless, but you know. Zenkaiser tells his grandmother they're doing well on the other side. Vroom is confused about everything being a story which causes an existential crisis. After that Asmoedus creates Sentai Megid and Rider World for wanton destruction and some speech about turning everything black as black ribbons spread into the sky. Both dimensions do their anomalies- Oh her name was Sophia. Juran, whatshername, Saber, and Shotaro show up in a samurai world while Blades, Secchan, and Zennkaiger wake up in a desert where Oma Zi-O stands over them and changes their clothes to reflect Journey To The West. Also the good Imagins from Kamen Rider Den-O show up for comedic antics. Random foot soldiers from Super Sentai attack so the Imagins fight them off followed by Zenkaiger and Blades transforming to help. Sentai Megid shows up to fight Blades. Also Momotaros can turn into Den-O by himself now for some raisin. The DenLiner shows up and everyone heads aboard, Zenkaiger and Blades enjoying it as Oma Zi-O tells them to go forth. At the samurai world we see various Sentai mentors figting off Sentai grunts lead by Rider World. DekaMaster, Washi Pink, and Ryu Commander take Saber and Juran to a remote location to discuss some swordsman prophecies and hand out cabobs. After that is note exchanging at DenLiner- Oh there's the owner. Cut to Saber and company walking through te woods with Juran mentioning he never read the book. Two swordsmen are spotted near a waterfall who I think are supposed to be Shinken Green and Kiramei Blue- Yup, they transformed while fighting. Oh and they are following a story called Tale of The Eight Dogs which I know nothing about. Juran comedically stops their fight by tripping over a log. Shotaro draws them fighting, not satisfied because those are not the heroes he wants to draw. Saber and company reach a temple where more grunts attack, mostly Sentai grunts but you can clearly see Gamma Commandos from Kamen Rider Ghost with them. In classic Toei editing we go from temple to desert, Sentai Megid holds Secchan hostage while some wordplay on the word hostage is done by the Imagin and then Zi-O shows up for the lolz, turning into Grand Zi-O. Kamen Rider Kabuto saves Secchan before getting a few punches in followed by Drive, Ryuki, and Ghost getting some slashes in. Grand Zi-O dominates and knocks out Sentai Megid, releasing all of the books. A tornado forms around the protagonists before cutting to samurai world where more Sentai grunts show up led by Rider World. More fighting occurs when who should show up but.... Which Red is this- Wait, no, that is Zero One. He acts so similar to modern reds, can you really blame me? Juran throws out his back before transforming. Shotaro draws Washi Pink and Ryu Commander beign the remaining swordsmen in the prophecy that allows them to transform. The heroes combine their swords to form an energy cutter that forces Rider World to cough up his books and a tornado teleports them all elsewhere. The protags meet up with one another, but Shotaro is missing. Blades thinks they fell into a trap as most of the villains show up, proclaiming the area will be their grave. Mostly Sentai grunts again but I can see Space Shocker combatmen, Bugster Viruses from Ex-Aid, and- Wait, Deathworms from Kyuranger are wild animals, why the hell are they not chowing on everything right now!? Technically Baseball Mask from Gorenger is also there, but whatever, semantics. Shotaro is nearby just drawing everyone, but he isn't satisfied as Asmodeus talks to him. He starts ripping pages which causes various protagonists to turn into gold dust. Saber and whatshername are all that's left as they read their own story. Sentai Megid and Rider World mention that it is too late to realize Asmodeus's plan as Shotaro and whatshername and Saber turn into gold dust. The End.

Saber wakes up talking to Blades and whatshername as he finds out the book about is series has no words in it. Follow this up with the background turning into various memories. Saber finds Shotaro Ishinomori's biography and starts seeing moments in it where Sotaro took up manga art. Whatshername likes the art- AND HER NAME WAS MEI! Shotaro wants to stop drawing heroes because when they suffer he feels like he's being evil. Saber mentions how this draws out their humanity like real people. Lots of metaphysical philosophy gets involved to persuade Shotaro making the Rider and Sentai worlds. Blades is unsure of all this, but soon comes around and all three pinky swear they will get out of this. In whatever counts as the real world we see villains chanting Asmodeus's name while the Zangyack Empire helps the Crisis Fortress conquer a city with I assume Time Majins from Zi-O. Asmodeus tells the villains to rampage when Saber and Shotaro pop up and walk toward them. Saber holds out a book named Super Heor Chronicle with him as the author while Shotaro shows off old art for Kamen Rider Ichigo and the Gorengers. Both Ichigo and Akaranger show up and charge in. Both heroes mention their legacies which all spawn at the same time (although for Sentai it's just red rangers). Twokaiser shows up singing his tune complete with YO HO HOI! Asmodeus calls them childish fantasies to which Zenkaiger replies if they were worthless they would not have prevailed for so long followed by Saber stating stories become reality. Transforming happens- No, Henshins happen. Every Logos Rider followed by the Zenkaigers, doing their intros- No, not intros, this is rollcalls. I never once called them rollcalls these last nine years, at the end I finally do. After rollcalls from each side there is a back explosion. CHARGE! YELL! SCREAM! So much chaos and actiony action. This goes on for a while and I am enjoying the hell out of it. I like when Riderman gets his turn he calls himself Kamen Rider Number 4. AND THEN ZENKAIGER SUMMONS THE AKIBARANGERS! THEY MADE THEIR DEBUT IN AN OFFICIAL PRODUCTION! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how AkibaRed asks for an autograph before transforming. Secchan mentions how being unofficial makes enemies act uncharacteristically and thus signalling defeat. Asmodeus decides to attack finally, knocking out everyone in one energy cutter blast. A second one happens, but Shotaro blocks it while stating humans are not derivative of each other. Ichigo Rider Kicks Rider World and Akared whips up Sentai Megid. A finishing move fails on Asmodeus, but then the sky turns red- Nope it;s just Kamen Rider Revice showing up for no raisin. Revice and the kaijin whose name I don't know just pummel and wail on Asmodeus until they use their finishing move on him. Yeah, that ruined tension fast- Wait! The machines from earlier, Asmodeus absorbs them all to turn into a blue dragon! And then all Sentai mecha show up for an all out assault! Twokaisers saves all of the Kamen Riders so they can use their finishers in combination with the Sentai mecha. Saber and Zenkaiger confront Asmodeus, now on the ground, the latter turning into a Super Hero Senki book that Saber uses for a grand climax! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER! HERO! FINAL SLASH! INFINITE RIDER KICKING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERO IS FOREVER! Asmodeus explodes and all of the books go back to Agastya Base, Sophia noting the new Revice story added to the collection. Ichigo meets Shotaro and is so happy to see him. Shotaro mentions how he is dead, but is glad he made heroes that outlived him with Ichigo saying they are with children forevermore. Ichigo tells the heroes Riders and Sentai are forever as he gets on Hurricane and drives off into another dimension. Saber states that even if they are characters then they must write their own endings. The ending is filled with various riders and sentai throughout the ages.

Asmodeus: Powers include blue energy cutters from the palms, a human disguise that uses telekinetic explosions and grabbing of objects, a pair of swords that emit blue energy cutters, and a dragon form that flies and emits blue mouth flames
Sentai Megid: Only known power is an ax
Rider World: Only known power is a kanabo

And that's the end. What a ride. I enjoyed the hell out of this journey. I can rest now.