BTFD Rangers [Sign-Up/OOC)

Gatack-san, you do what you must do. *glomps* Oh? You're online YAY!!!! *double glomps* Miss you greatly my friend and hope you're doing well.

Tigerhawk-san, ah, okie dokie. Glad I asked ^__^

Dark Kabuto, naturally approved *drops the big approval stamp*
 
Matrix please do not advance the story ahead. It is not later that evening when he is to be heading to the palace, also his getting past the guards after an incident that threaten one of the royals sounded too relax. I would imagine they ask him the importance of his business and do a check before actually allowing him inside. I'm sorry...but...I cannot accept that post.

Denji great post:thumbs:
 
I edited my post. So now Arslan just leaves to walk to the castle, let me know when I should arrive and what not.
 
As it seems the ban on Demetri has not been lifted I am moving his character as a NPC character until further notice. As we are drawing to a close with this first chapter his character needs not much involvement. I will come up with something tomorrow evening. I would do a post today, but did not quite get six hours of sleep.
 
I am not being impatient, its just a question? I have not been looking at the RP in awhile been busy with other stuff. So I was just wondering, ****.

Anyways Magi, here is my Ranger. Again, sorry for that whole thing we had earlier, I feel bad now :(

DragonRiser:
evildragon.png
 
Sorry guys. But I won't be around anymore. You can NPC Arslan aka Dragon Riser. Damn, I really liked that character too, and DragonRiser looks so awesome. So whoever uses him, treat him well.
 
Matrix your decision to leave this rpg shall be respected. To preserve that your character remains in tact will remove it from play in case....should you decide to return.
 
Due to the lack of response and communcation hereby list yellow up for grabs. Whomever would like the position can create a new character rather than use Demetrivamp's profile. If you're reading this Demetrivamp understand it has nothing to do with your past exile, but the failure to communicate with me on rather or not you're continuing.

The RPG will resume as we still got a good size cast
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top