[CASTING CALLS] Power Rangers Wild Force Sign up and ooc

This will be a continuation of Power Rangers Wild Force introducing a brand new team and even new rangers. All of the original six are available and if this gets enough people I'll be using a custom ranger in gold with a dragon theme. Basically as far as plot goes a Duke Org known as Rhinyx found a way to revive Master Org and now that hes back he wants revenge on the humans and wild zords that imprisoned him.But Master Org is stronger than ever and the Wild Zords call on ancient friends to aid them. The Mystic Wild Zords. These new zords choose warriors and give them the ability to become power rangers of their own.

While you can use canon rangers for the most part zords have to be created for this rp, some auxiliary zords (like the Elephant Wildzord) excluded

If you choose to play a canon Ranger, you don't have to use their original Ranger color. Be prepared to also act as a mentor though.

If you have an idea for an auxiliary zord, a new combination of zords, or even a Megazord pm me. If I use your idea you will be credited. Unlike the main Zords these don't have to be based on Mystic creatures.

The standard rules for Ranger colors don't really apply. Female rangers can be any color, there can be a black and a green ranger in the main five. Red is still the leader though.

All henshin justice rules apply
Character sheet
Name:
Appearance :
Ranger Color:
Mystic Wild Zord:
Personal Weapon:
Short Bio:

my character
[HIDE]
Name: Ryan Johnson
Appearance : yuji_sakamoto_by_neotakuxwendy-d3shskp.jpg
Ranger Color: Red
Mystic Wild Zord:Red Hippogriff Mystic Wild Zord
Personal Weapon: Hippogriff spear; a double headed spear with blades shaped like a Hippogriff's beak.
Short Bio: With both his parents owning a pet store it's no surprise that Ryan; who was surrounded by animals from a young age; grew up to be an animal lover.[/HIDE]