BTFD Rangers [Sign-Up/OOC)

Appearance:
okamikakushiwallpaperby.jpg

Name: Weiss (Full moniker is White Wolf of the Forest, which is hardly used)
Gender: Female
Race: Nature Spirit (Fallen)
Abilities: Deadly Scythe wielder, able to transform into a large white wolf, able to detect and resist psychic abilities, able to make herself or parts of her body intangible, and utilize spirit energy in offensive and defensive ways.
Age: Unknown
Bio: The nature spirit that calls itself Weiss was once a benevolent guardian of nature, silently watching over the vast forests that she called home. Little bothered her back then, though the sudden rise of a dark power caught her off guard. Thinking it would engulf her forest, Weiss was about to find some way to help out, though it was a little late, as the threat was taken care of shortly afterward.

Thinking that she did not need to worry about such a thing anymore, Weiss went back to her forest, thinking that nothing would change. She was wrong, of course, as time and industry marched on. The machines that tore through the forest and stripped the land made the normally calm nature spirit angry and filled with rage. She tried to direct the wolves and other predators of the forest against those that drove the machines, but they did little to stem this tide.

Finding that way inefficient, she decided to take matters into her own hands and began cutting down people with a scythe. She thought it was appropriate, since they cut down her trees, so she would cut them down just the same. Rumors and Myths began to crop up in the area where the spirit did her killings, and some people did stay away...but it still was not enough. Furthermore, since she had acted on her negative emotions, she became fallen, and could no longer communicate with the forest or it's creatures.

Blaming mortals for this as well, the spirit's anger and sadness at it's turn of events attracted Ryagon, who offered her the chance to regain what she had lost and the means to inflict greater pain and misery to those she felt she needed to punish. She took up a simple name then, Weiss, which meant "white", thinking that despite her fallen status and allegiance with Ryagon, that she was the only "pure" thing left in this world...

Weiss is a rather quiet individual and doesn't speak much. She has a general dislike for all mortals, and greatly misses the voices of the forest and it's inhabitants. Since she is cut off from them, she feels very much alone, which can have a negative effect on her mood and make her unstable mentally at times. She does realize that Ryagon is the dark force that she felt all those years ago, but she doesn't care. As long as she could get back what she lost, little else matters to her...
 
Hmmmm I picture something more like Jii in Shinkenger.

Like, the prime minister calls the shots, but the Princess/prince...the one who currently holds power gets the final say in everything. Or the Prime minister acts as a sort of advisor...that's how I see it anyway.

yeah that would make sense but, still wouldn't if be king and queen D: that's the thing but Im going to assume that there is a king an queen currently in power, and Misaki and Tsubasa are just crowned prince and princess.



hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this gives me plot ideas...
 
Last edited:
It does give me an idea. What if Misaki's grandfather is acting King for the moment, but final says shared between him and Misaki? I shall look for a suiting image.
 
Yeah hahaha, I also have some plans but it's 6 am and I cant sleep lol. I'll send it to you later today after i have had some rest
 
^_^

Okay. I can't do much posting at the moment even if I'm online. My virus scan has a set scan so it runs a bit slow.

Here is a reference pic of Misaki's princess attire. Last night got me thinking greatly to what her outfit should be like. The kimono is worn on some special occassions.

Misaki's outfit.
[hide]
princess.jpg
[/hide]
 
Last edited:
Profile approved.

And Kain, nice post. :thumb:

I'll have another post up later this afternoon and more additional info once I've received from Zaku.
 
aww go ahead and post magi, and pm sent. You can always contact me via messenger too. That goes for everyone .
 
Another NPC character. I will fix the NPC character line up after done with chores.

abel.jpg


Name: Osamu Hashimoto
Gender: Male
Race: Windoraian
Abilities: None Available
Age: 58
Bio: Osamu Hashimoto is the grandfather and current ruler of the Windorian Kingdom after the unexpected passing of Nobu (his son) and Miho (his daughter-in-law). Miaski would have been crowned Queen of Windora, but an unforeseen tragic event happened. The stress from the event cause Misaki to become ill, for several months. Not wanted to push such a responsibility on to the young girl Osama felt that his granddaughter was not quite ready to take the role as queen. He instead wanted Tsubasa to take the crown in her place, but Tsubasa refused suggesting that this would upset the public. Therefore once again Osamu took the crown to become king. The people welcomed back Osamu with opened arms, as he was experienced with ruling the land. Edespite his old age Osamu is a cunning and capable ruler.
 
Last edited:
Please refer any questions here rather than on the main thread. Rather to flood the main thread with these or suggestions created this sign-up to include them.

Matrix and Zaku if you would please delete the two posts when you can.

@Matrix

At the moment there is no henshining at the moment. I will give you a preheads up by means of PM to when the best moment would be. No worries I've got plans for you. Though you can have your character doing some minor damage on the outskirts or something. Just nooooo henshing. Okay?

Right now I'm waiting for two people to post as well. Currently working on a few post for this one and the others that I belong too. That is to say if my hand allows it. Trying to take it a bit easy after an accident at work yesterday
 
Well, what can I damage? I have Arslan at the Festival in Silver Saphire, so I can disrupt the festival if thats fine?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top