Blowing snow and frigid temperatures pound nation

I love winter, but what I absolutely hate is a winter without snow, which is exactly what has been happening here >:(
 
It's goddamn cold over here too. We had a wind chill factor of about -35.

More or less the same wether you're in F or C mind you.

At the temperature we had the paper warned you can get frostbite in under 15 minutes if you don't cover correctly. And its gonna be that cool until the end of the weekend damn it.
 
I hear you on that. Tomorrow it is for those living in Milwaukee, WI the temperature will be -40. I would like more than anything to stay home, but sadly, I already called in sick this week and cannot afford another miss day. They better have hot cocoa and hot food for those that do decide to come in tomorrow. And parents, please keep children inside! Do you know how many parents bring their children with them?! They need to realize that the only time that they should be out in this type of weather if it is an extreme emergency
 
It's goddamn cold over here too. We had a wind chill factor of about -35.
Today here in Winnipeg it went down to almost -50C with the windchill.

Seriously, it was RETARDEDLY cold here. And yet with our top-notch team of city workers, all our schools still were able to have classes.


More or less the same wether you're in F or C mind you.
Once you get to around the -40 range, yep.


Want to know the BEST part of my day today? Not only did it "warm up" to about -30C, but there was also a nippy breeze, AND I wound up having to change my brother's car battery.....OUTDOORS....AFTER the school day finished, meaning I WAS WORKING IN THE DARK!! :shakefist
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top