Black★Rock Shooter - The Anime

KANA HANAZAWA IS IN IT!! <3 I was like, "I recognize that voice!" So I went to look, and everything went fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru in my mind. I love Kana Hanazawa. <3
 
KANA HANAZAWA IS IN IT!! <3 I was like, "I recognize that voice!" So I went to look, and everything went fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru in my mind. I love Kana Hanazawa. <3

Why wouldn't she be in this? She voiced the same character in the OVA. The OVA was merely a prototype version of this anime.
 
I watched Steins;Gate some time after I watched the OVA, so it didn't occur to me that it was Kana Hanazawa. Steins;Gate was very influential to me because of Mayuri Shiina's mannerisms, and I felt that some of Mayuri came out in this Mato.
 
Episode 2 is up. This episode redeems itself a bit on the fight scenes, but the story is still rather lacking in my taste.
 
Okay so the fight scenes and the main story still look out-of-alignment but I think I understand why the fight scenes. It's like the fight scenes are visual representations of the emotions and feelings of the characters e.g. the fight between Black Rock Shooter and Chariot and Dead Master represents the emotion and feelings of the story between Mato, Kagari and Yomi.
 
I keep thinking it's gonna be the same way the OVA is interpreted. The Otherworld scenes happen within the Real World scenes when in actuality, they take place after the Real World scenes.
 
I keep thinking it's gonna be the same way the OVA is interpreted. The Otherworld scenes happen within the Real World scenes when in actuality, they take place after the Real World scenes.

It might be like that in the end but we don't know for certain just yet. I mean only 2 episodes are out now so we don't know what's the case at all for now. Anyway, this is an 8-episode anime series so we've got 6 more episodes to watch before saying anything about it and know what's going on.
 
I'm watching episode 2 right now. My first impression, of...what the first 10 minutes.

"Hidoi."

What Kagari did to Yomi is terrible. What Kagari does to Yomi is unforgivable. Carving your mark on a human skin...it must've been beyond painful, I can't help but feel sorry for Yomi.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top