Black★Rock Shooter - The Anime

Anime I think airs today, or aired today. Either one or the other. I'll notify of subs, but not put them up as per the rules. =D
 
I glad after seeing the OVA I wanted to see more. I sorta hope it picks up where the OVA left off but it wouldn't explain what was going on in it such as what was the power they both had and do they know who each other is.
 
Think of the OVA as more of a "Prototype". Kuroi Mato and Yomi Takanashi and Yuu whatshername are still there, but they're slightly redesigned.

Edit: And with that, subs of episode 1 are out.
 
after im done watching this i will boycott the anime studio that makes this cuz 8 episodes is not enough better yet boycott there next anime if they dont make more episodes im sorry but 8 im not happy about it but i will watch it first than Boycott them
 
after im done watching this i will boycott the anime studio that makes this cuz 8 episodes is not enough better yet boycott there next anime if they dont make more episodes im sorry but 8 im not happy about it but i will watch it first than Boycott them

There are worst things. Like the ending to the first OVA that hinted a second OVA, and now we're getting an anime that doesn't resolve OVA1.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top