Best Games That Take Place in Japan?

Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon for N64 is fun and takes place in a very old, very cartoony Japan. I'm pretty sure it's also the only video game out there with a laugh track :laugh:

This is one of the best video games EVER! :buttrock:
 
There's also the Ouendan games. For those of you who don't know: Its pretty much the Japanese Elite Beat Agents.
 
They got some sweet arcade cabinents for Gundam. You basicly fight other players at different arcades in the country, in your Zaku or GM.

All we got is Initial D and Wangan Midnight, although im not complaining about that, thats better than nothing though...
 
I wonder if Radiant Silvergun was an arcade machine? I know its the most expensive Saturn game to get (next to the holy grail Panzer Dragoon Saga, or in the US at least), so im assuming its made to cabinets as well?...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top