Are you able to play games at your work place?

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
They are computer kids indeed, and let's face it, even if I still love gaming, it's no novelty for me and I am usually tired from working, so I don't have the same level of motivation that they do.

Exactly, a lot of stuffs are bound to distract your focus and dedication with playing unlike them that virtually have absolutely nothing to worry about but give you headache and disturbances like my aunty use to call us when we were small - little devils :D. We can give trouble for Africa and never get tired with questions, like we are detectives :D.

Yes sometimes if I am not so busy with my work especially if my superior are not in the office to watch me all the time. I am able to play also during lunch break of coffee break.

Lunch breaks are perfect for gaming as long as you won't get carried away by the fun of the game and land into trouble with your boss or supervisor. This happened to me once and it wasn't funny but I was smart enough to make an excuse that I was talking with one of our clients and saved my ass from query.

They are computer kids indeed, and let's face it, even if I still love gaming, it's no novelty for me and I am usually tired from working, so I don't have the same level of motivation that they do.

Kids never get tired of anything as long as they are not hungry, they can play from morning till nightfall and still won't get tired or bored, until you chase them to go sleep. My cousin dp this most times and their mother don't find it easy or funny with them.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Kids never get tired of anything as long as they are not hungry, they can play from morning till nightfall and still won't get tired or bored, until you chase them to go sleep. My cousin dp this most times and their mother don't find it easy or funny with them.

Kids surprises me with how far they can go with gaming without getting tired. As an adult, I can play to some reasonable hours but there is always a limit. But with kids, as long as there is light and they aren't hungry, they can go for more than 15 straight hours and not feel weak or bored. Their energy level is creepy at times that I wonder how they do it.

Kids surprises me with how far they can go with gaming without getting tired. As an adult, I can play to some reasonable hours but there is always a limit. But with kids, as long as there is light and they aren't hungry, they can go for more than 15 straight hours and not feel weak or bored. Their energy level is creepy at times that I wonder how they do it.

From my understanding, they are kids and are meant to be that way. They practically don't use any of their energy in doing anything else apart from gaming, eating and sleeping. Unless it's during their school hours when they get useful with the brains. Anything outside that, they are capable of going longer hours than adults.

LOL this is true, they are restless! I don't allow them to play long hours, no way, 1-2 hours at the weekends, and 1 hour during school days, every other day, after they made them workout. This way, I think I avoid addiction, and they appreciate gaming more.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
From my understanding, they are kids and are meant to be that way. They practically don't use any of their energy in doing anything else apart from gaming, eating and sleeping. Unless it's during their school hours when they get useful with the brains. Anything outside that, they are capable of going longer hours than adults.

You are absolutely right on this, kids have huge energy level as a result of non commitment to so many things and responsibilities like adults and parents do. They virtually have nothing bothering them unless it's health and studies which parents still participate in helping them get through it. So therefore, they are bound to play more than adults.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
LOL this is true, they are restless! I don't allow them to play long hours, no way, 1-2 hours at the weekends, and 1 hour during school days, every other day, after they made them workout. This way, I think I avoid addiction, and they appreciate gaming more.

That's a good schedule plan for them with gaming. I think I would have to copy your timing policy because it's definitely going to keep a leash on them getting too addicted to gaming which you and I know very well that games are capable of doing that to anyone that doesn't take a break from time to time with playing.

That's good thing to do as a parent because you have more experience than they do, so it falls on you to make the tough decisions for them which would only benefit them without them agreeing 100 percent but hey kids shouldn't always get what they desire the way and time they crave for it, otherwise it's going to ruin them for sure.

You are absolutely right on this, kids have huge energy level as a result of non commitment to so many things and responsibilities like adults and parents do. They virtually have nothing bothering them unless it's health and studies which parents still participate in helping them get through it. So therefore, they are bound to play more than adults.

There is no arguing it, kids are more free with almost no demanding responsibility whatsoever that would affect their gaming habits. They have few things that would have the possibility of bothering them so much it could take their minds off gaming for a while. So with nothing of such nature poking them, there is nothing preventing them from having more gaming time than adults.