Are you able to play games at your work place?

That's good thing to do as a parent because you have more experience than they do, so it falls on you to make the tough decisions for them which would only benefit them without them agreeing 100 percent but hey kids shouldn't always get what they desire the way and time they crave for it, otherwise it's going to ruin them for sure.

True, and regardless of how much we love something, if we do it for too long, the magic seems to go away. Not that I ever heard that someone got bored of gaming though!

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
There is no arguing it, kids are more free with almost no demanding responsibility whatsoever that would affect their gaming habits. They have few things that would have the possibility of bothering them so much it could take their minds off gaming for a while. So with nothing of such nature poking them, there is nothing preventing them from having more gaming time than adults.

Thanks for that input, because it's so true when it comes to kids and their gaming habits. It comes first for them in anything playing activities, I believe it was the same story with me as well when I was still a kid, although I have reasons to believe that this recent generation is much disposed to gaming than our time.

I am not seeing playing at their workplace these days, I think it doesn't happen any more. I mean, someone hires us to do a job, and if instead of that we play games, most likely we get fired on the spot.

I don't work so no I don't play games at my workplace. And, when I use to work, was over 18 years ago and there was no such thing as cellar internet so you couldn't play games at work. And I don't think the company I worked for had internet either. So there was no way to play at work.

I play games during break only. The fact it's not allowed in my office to play games. I have been tempted several times to play games when I am less busy but just have to put it aside.
Haha, if your boss is very strict you can't dare play them, even if you are tempted. And even during break time it is still tricky since it is short, and you have to take tea or coffee at that time, lol, it is tricky indeed!

I really wish that this could be possible. But sadly, my work is such that I hardly have any access to the online world when I'm on duty. This limits me to play only when I get back home and complete all my daily errands.

Haha, if your boss is very strict you can't dare play them, even if you are tempted. And even during break time it is still tricky since it is short, and you have to take tea or coffee at that time, lol, it is tricky indeed!

There are terrible workplaces, that not even in our breaks we can use the computer for personal purposes. Fortunately enough it's not my case, as the goal there is that I get the job properly done. If that happens, no one annoys you.

I would never do that to the people who hire me. Because it can be really bad for them. You can see that it is not a good idea in that context. people have to be really understanding of how the workplace ethics matter. and have to care for them.

Yep, that is true, especially you are working for a small private company. At the same time, when working for the government or a huge company, and if we get the job done, some minutes won't harm I believe.

I think we should respect the workplace. And we have to put more effort on work instead of using their internet and the resources. I don't think it's worth playing on someone else's property and make them tell you about it.