Are you able to play games at your work place?

Some of us are teachers and you can easily play these final fantasy games in the staffroom when you do not have a lesson. Let's here from other proffessions, do you have time to play some of these games at your work place?

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
With my phone device, I do always play at my lunch break and free periods of time I have. Nothing stops me from playing as long as I have nothing or any task to take care of. It's only when my boss is around that I wouldn't dare to play even if I'm free as air, because if he walks up to you and see you gaming, that's going to be a serious problem.

Haha, maybe 20 years ago I could, but times have changed a lot, so now when I am at work, I am working. With the kids at home I don't have much time either, but I do always find a time slot for gaming. :)

It's strictly forbidden to play games at my workplace, if my boss catches you, that's straight up to suspension. I do normally sneak out to play once in a while but that would be done with extra careful because I love my job and wouldn't like to be in any hot soup at my workplace. Getting jobs over here is very difficult, so playing with the one I already have is going to be a grave mistake.

With my phone device, I do always play at my lunch break and free periods of time I have. Nothing stops me from playing as long as I have nothing or any task to take care of. It's only when my boss is around that I wouldn't dare to play even if I'm free as air, because if he walks up to you and see you gaming, that's going to be a serious problem.
Haha, most bosses are ever like that. They always think when you play a game it shows you are idle.

It's strictly forbidden to play games at my workplace, if my boss catches you, that's straight up to suspension. I do normally sneak out to play once in a while but that would be done with extra careful because I love my job and wouldn't like to be in any hot soup at my workplace. Getting jobs over here is very difficult, so playing with the one I already have is going to be a grave mistake.
With such a boss, you ought to be very careful. It is better to forego playing the game than staying at home with no job.

My work place is very strict. We can't even take the personal calls. And let alone playing games. Because that would be really harder. I'd say it is not possible to play games here. And it could cost us job. I would not do that for sure.

With such a boss, you ought to be very careful. It is better to forego playing the game than staying at home with no job.

Yeah, it's exactly as I manage my gaming life at my workplace. It's for the time being that I'm at work, so I definitely won't die should I not play, than lose my job for playing a game which I could still be able to play once I get back from work and have all night to myself.

My work place is very strict. We can't even take the personal calls. And let alone playing games. Because that would be really harder. I'd say it is not possible to play games here. And it could cost us job. I would not do that for sure.

We are forbidden calls as well, but only on cases of emergency that we are allowed to answer calls. We made provisions of one phone line that we could be used to reach once it's case of emergency, then we are by all means necessary allowed to answer such calls and have the issue taken care of. Gaming is a practical no go area. Play and have yourself sacked, should you get caught.