Been to Tokyo Dome?? (Ultraman fans!)

FangireQueen

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Hey, so who all here has been to Tokyo Dome?

Am I the only one??

Anyways, aside from the Ranger lives (which i should upload vid from the Geki live i went to) they have something so fabulous, so cheezy, so downright lame, yet SO SUPER FUN!

It's a Ultraman Adventure ride. Essentially, you and everyone in the room are strapped to seats that will move, bounce, "fall", rock, and "crash" as you fight alongside Ultraman against his biggest foes ever.

Just wondering if anyone else ever got to do this ride because OMG it was so fun!!
 
hmmm, I'll be studying in Japan next year onwards, so I might find the chance to go.
I've always wanted to see Tokyo Dome and many other cool places.
 
Tokyo Dome is a slice of heaven for Toku fans (not to mention a TON of Toku scenes are filmed there. Like check ep 9 of Geki the fights with Moriya are there)

I'll post oodles of pics when i can. I actually wound up in the background of a drama while shopping for Toku goods LOL
 
Tokyo Dome is a slice of heaven for Toku fans (not to mention a TON of Toku scenes are filmed there. Like check ep 9 of Geki the fights with Moriya are there)

I'll post oodles of pics when i can. I actually wound up in the background of a drama while shopping for Toku goods LOL
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top