Baba Vanga predicts N. Korea's attack on South Korea?

I remember reading about this two months ago, I brushed it off, now i'm terrified that it could be true.
 
Bah, unless this war erupts in the next 7 days, that old hag was a crank just like Nostradamus.

Well over half of the **** he spewed was proven out right wrong over the years, the others where coincidental because his "predictions" where intensionally vague.
 
lolthosepeopleonthatsite said:
2008: Baba Vanga speaks of conflicts in "Indonesia" leading to the upcoming WWIII, but I've seen some people say that Indonesia had been mistranslated and it's meant to read "India". This will also involve the attempted assassinations of 4 heads of state. Since I'm writing this in January 2009 I've seen numerous names thrown out as possible candidates for the assassination bit - including Barack Obama due to the white supremacists' foiled plans. Think what you want about this one.

I don't remember any conflicts that are related to this S.Korea/N.Korea spat that took place in India or Indonesia. Also don't remember the 4 attempted assassinations.

By the way, it's easy to guess "World War III happen in 2010", 'cause I mean look at all the **** in the news. There are always conflicts going on somewhere, so any one of them could turn into WWIII. Then people will jump on these predictions and say "They fit, they fit!". I dunno. Maybe they'll be true, maybe not. Some of the later ones are really fucking weird.

Edit: Hope she was right about these ones.

Psycho Grantis said:
4304: Found a way to win any disease.

4308: Due to mutation people at last beginning to use their brains more than 34%. Completely lost the notion of evil and hatred.

4509: Getting to Know God. The man has finally been reached such a level of development that can communicate with God.

4599: People achieve immortality.
 
Last edited:
whatthefuckamireadingco.jpg


really. Nostradamus was more accurate than her. all i could see about her predictions is all about humans leaving Earth, humans evolving, diseases, etc.

i do hope that these:

4304: Found a way to win any disease.

4308: Due to mutation people at last beginning to use their brains more than 34%. Completely lost the notion of evil and hatred.

4509: Getting to Know God. The man has finally been reached such a level of development that can communicate with God.

4599: People achieve immortality.

would come true.

EDIT: wow. Tiger and i hope for the same stuff to happen.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top