Ashley Tisdale is a goddess and must be worshipped...

I will not worship her because she ruined a classic.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0[/ame]
 
Protip: If you're gonna try to Rickroll somebody, make sure you don't set youtube videos to automatically imbed.

I wasn't trying to RickRoll anyone. I was showing that the original "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley is a classic compared to the godawful cover Tisdale made.

WARNING: This song is BAAAAAAAD.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMX113UDI1I[/ame]

Seriously, GIRL DOES NOT RHYME WITH I! She may be a girl instead of a guy singing, but she has to learn to come up with good rhymes if she's doing a female cover.
 
Last edited:
Ashley Tisdale is hot. she definitely needs to do something else though. she needs to escape her Disney image especially since she is my age which is 23. :laugh:
 
Ashley Tisdale > the rest

ashleytisdale.jpg

You're creepy.
 
Well, I have a few things to say:
1)She should have done a Anne Hathaway role when she turned 21 (Like Havoc), but it's too late for her to do mature roles.
2)Of all Disney Girls, she's the one with a weak bust size (Cup B and a half? maybe), but she managed to let a nipple slip get away with it.
3)Her Loveteam on TV- "Zaddie" (Short for Zack and Maddie, the other half is Dylan Sprouse)- is one of the most loved Disney Loveteams. add her portrayal of Sharpay who likes Troy- "Troypay"- and you got a love triangle.
4)Her only mature work is in her album , "Headstrong" in where she flaunts her sexiness even though she's lacking something (look no. 2) not just in her body but in her voice and lyrics.

So this I say:
ASHLEY, DO A MATURE ROLE ALREADY! HSM IS DONE!

Arnie, you know I love you man, but this entire post is the creepiest thing I've ever read.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top