Are Heisei Kamen Riders TRUE Kamen Riders

Seriously LoneWolf its just that we heard all this before >.> nothing to do with you really.

Furthermore, as you are somewhat new here, you need to realize we don't 'drop' thread just because someone says so. We drop it when the jokes stop coming. :laugh:

Kabuto is the TRUE Rider that all other riders past and present wish to be. :D

And Keith is the TRUE Admin of JUSTICE every other message board admins past and present wish to be.
:laugh:
 
Well if that's the case, can you guys at least tell me if there is a biography on Shotaro Ishinomori out there?

There are a lot of questions I have when it comes to Ishinomori's work. I know that he created a lot of superheroes in Japan, but what I want to know is where did he get his inspiration to make these characters?

For example: Where did he get the inspiration to create "The Skull Man" manga?

Was it something he got inspired by from looking at records of World War II? Or was it just inspiration from looking at one of the Marvel comic book characters (I think Marvel was popular in Japan during the 70s).

The only sources of information I have found on Ishinomori are on Wikipedia, and as everybody knows it's not a very reliable site.:170:

I don't know these things, and if I could, I would change the name of this thread from "Are Heisei Riders TRUE Kamen Riders" to "Where did Ishinomori get his inspiration?"
 
Kabuto is the TRUE Rider that all other riders past and present wish to be. :D


Godai would like to have a word with you.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6nDvgfi6qc[/ame]

so does Kotaro....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynckdg0Uh1s[/ame]
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top