Anyone Like or Dislike Kamen Rider Kabuto? *spoilers*

I finished the last 2 eps of Kabuto less than a month ago.
Yeah... I really didn't give a **** about Kabuto once all the Den-O rumors/news/pics started to pour in :sweat:
 
It had a lot of potential to be the best of the New Gen Riders, the early episodes were great, the Cast Off method was awesome but then something went wrong around the middle of the series although it did end well. Still in terms as the best New Gen Rider series, it's still mostly either Kuuga or Agito.
 
It was my first full series of KR!

I think the series was excellent up until the Dark Kabuto saga. I watched it after it was finished so watched the whole series in about the space of 3 days and its only really flaw is that you didnt know who the good were and who the evil were.

Still great series though!
 
Kabuto was/is the first full series of KR that I've ever watched. And I'm thankful for it. I LOVED kabuto...and I miss it sometimes.

My favourite character was so easily Kagami...he was just so awesome and he had so much character growth.

I also loved Misaki and Tadokoro. I think in fact, I wanted to sex that whole Zect Van. Kagami+Misaki+Tadokoro would have been SUCH a good orgy. :buttrock:

And then of course I loved Yaguruma and Kageyama, but everyone knows that.
 
No no no... THAT's WOW.

I personally go with this:

Kuuga/Agito>>>>>The rest of the New Gens

I also like Hibiki, Kabuto, Blade, Ryuki and Faiz.

On a side note, remember the episode when Kagami's father talks about the story of Abraham? The writers sort of got the story wrong.
 
I personally go with this:

Kuuga/Agito>>>>>The rest of the New Gens

I also like Hibiki, Kabuto, Blade, Ryuki and Faiz.

On a side note, remember the episode when Kagami's father talks about the story of Abraham? The writers sort of got the story wrong.

I go with Kabuto > Ryuki > Kuuga > Blade > Agito > Den-O > Roseanne > The Nanny > Hibiki.
 
I enjoyed the eps from when Shuki arrived right until the end. But that was already too damn late in the series for me to even really give a **** about it overall. The Movie was excellent aswell.

The Nanny on the other hand, we all know Fran Drescher can keep the beat.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top