Nice post!!
Nadesico was really big in its heyday. It was one of the first properties designed to be published across multiple media to really hit home with the otaku audience.

This format also makes less accessible to US fans, but that's not really Animage's problem.

In a lot of ways you can view Nadesico as the progenitor of modern franchises designed with multiple media in mind, like Fate/Stay Night. Its content as a mecha show is practically incidental to this.

It's over 8,000!
That probably is it, Fox. There is no way Dragon Ball could not make it to the top ten. It's not my favorite, but it's great by itself.

I'm just surprised someone thought of Galaxy Express 999.

Senshi no Hikari
This list is fucking ****.

Pokemon is better than Cowboy Bebop and Evangelion? Close this disgraceful thread

HE IS SAYING THIS LIST IS NOT GOOD

Clear enough?

Animage is the most respected anime magazine in the world the animage Grand Prix is the Anime Oscars

Harumph.
That probably is it, Fox. There is no way Dragon Ball could not make it to the top ten. It's not my favorite, but it's great by itself.

I'm just surprised someone thought of Galaxy Express 999.

What can I say? I love me some Lupin.

To be honest, 52 sounds about right for Dragon Ball. As popular and influential as it is, mostly everything above it is better or even more influential.

Read my smart post
Animage is the most respected anime magazine in the world the animage Grand Prix is the Anime Oscars

That doesn't help your case that Pokemon is better than Cowboy Bebop...

二番目の翻訳者
Nah, I'd say it's pretty well thought out in terms of series that have had a lasting impact on anime.

EDIT: I just realized a few numbers are missing.

Apparently this list is incomplete because it was posted to a newsgroup? I don't think it's actually gone to print. Google for animage top 100.