They call her one-eye
Having movies and T.V. shows throws me totally off. Is this primarily influence on the art or quality of the product, how much it influenced people and it's lasting effects or all of the above? Because I seriously only in two of those catagories you can compare a movie with a television show. you really can't compare a show like Seinfeld with a movie like the Producers.

Also, I have no idea why any living being would put Nadesico on this list.

They call her one-eye
Cause it was really popular over there.

I guess Nadesico has some genius qualities I just can't see or something. even #99 seems extremely high IMO for just a mundane basic show but, hell, it must have been put on there for a reason.
(I never saw such an unfunny comedy in my entire life.)

Naw. The American top 3 would be Cowboy Bebop, Eva, and Gundam Wing.

(Followed by DBZ, Princess Mononoke [for people who want to sound classy], then Pokemon, and... I feel like I'm missing something obvious here...)
Because Pokemon wasn't a phenomenon in American. People didn't go ape **** over it.

二番目の翻訳者
I guess Nadesico has some genius qualities I just can't see or something. even #99 seems extremely high IMO for just a mundane basic show but, hell, it must have been put on there for a reason.
(I never saw such an unfunny comedy in my entire life.)

I couldn't get into Nadesico either, but I suspect the satire feels sharper if you've grown up in a culture surrounded by Super Robots.

Sage Shinigami said:
It was really popular over here, too, we're just too young to be around for all that.

Was it? I'm old enough to have been in anime fandom during Nadesico's release, and while I recall it seemed like teh hot shitz at the time, it feels like it disappeared from the collective consciousness pretty quickly...

Senshi no Hikari
I couldn't get into Nadesico either, but I suspect the satire feels sharper if you've grown up in a culture surrounded by Super Robots.

Was it? I'm old enough to have been in anime fandom during Nadesico's release, and while I recall it seemed like teh hot shitz at the time, it feels like it disappeared from the collective consciousness pretty quickly...

Nadesico Should be higher then Again Eva should be

Nadesico is apparently the first mecha series to be a genuine hit post-Evangelion, during a time when nobody was really quite sure how to follow-up on Eva's success.

I haven't seen it myself but it's certainly left its mark on the genre and, for that at least, I can see giving it a spot on the list.

Naw. The American top 3 would be Cowboy Bebop, Eva, and Gundam Wing.

(Followed by DBZ, Princess Mononoke [for people who want to sound classy], then Pokemon, and... I feel like I'm missing something obvious here...)

Voltron and/or Robotech would probably make up a sizable portion of the Older Fan voting block.