Senshi no Hikari
Nadesico is apparently the first mecha series to be a genuine hit post-Evangelion, during a time when nobody was really quite sure how to follow-up on Eva's success.

I haven't seen it myself but it's certainly left its mark on the genre and, for that at least, I can see giving it a spot on the list.

Voltron and/or Robotech would probably make up a sizable portion of the Older Fan voting block.

Golion was not that big

It's over 8,000!
This list is weird. It's like 100 were asked to put in their favorite anime on pieces of paper and they were shuffled and picked from a hat.

They call her one-eye
Nadesico is apparently the first mecha series to be a genuine hit post-Evangelion, during a time when nobody was really quite sure how to follow-up on Eva's success.

I haven't seen it myself but it's certainly left its mark on the genre and, for that at least, I can see giving it a spot on the list.

After seeing Macross, I thought Nadesico was more of a send-up to that then Eva. the only thing I saw as being similar to Eva in Nadesico was Ruri, but with Macross there seems to be a ton of similarities, even making fun of the "music saves the world" message Macross had.

EDIT: My bad, Misread your post, sorry. When I'm tired my english reading/speaking capabilities go down the shitter.

Harumph.
This list is weird. It's like 100 were asked to put in their favorite anime on pieces of paper and they were shuffled and picked from a hat.

Nah, I'd say it's pretty well thought out in terms of series that have had a lasting impact on anime.

EDIT: I just realized a few numbers are missing.

Read my smart post
This list is fucking ****.

Pokemon is better than Cowboy Bebop and Evangelion? Close this disgraceful thread

bigone said:
how is the list like that

HE IS SAYING THIS LIST IS NOT GOOD

Clear enough?

It's over 8,000!
Fox-Chan, I don't think so.

:laugh: There are many more missing.