justavisitor
Member
like other said, at that time, writers did not want to overuse those two forms and in my opinion, that's one of the elements that proves that Kuuga is a good, detailed, consistent, and relatively more realistic show.
Now, does anyone know whether Kuuga in the utlimate form can create weapon from thin air?? if he can produce fire out of nowhere, I suppose he can create weapon from thin air as well..I try to look at japanese wiki, but too bad I don't understand japanese...(but from yahoo translator it seems that Kuuga's arm claw in the ultimate form can extend into different length at will)
If someone can tranlate that page from japanese wiki, it would be fantastic XD
@Chronotia Archzenom
Change it, sorry if it offends anyone, which is never my intention in the first place
Now, does anyone know whether Kuuga in the utlimate form can create weapon from thin air?? if he can produce fire out of nowhere, I suppose he can create weapon from thin air as well..I try to look at japanese wiki, but too bad I don't understand japanese...(but from yahoo translator it seems that Kuuga's arm claw in the ultimate form can extend into different length at will)
If someone can tranlate that page from japanese wiki, it would be fantastic XD
@Chronotia Archzenom
Change it, sorry if it offends anyone, which is never my intention in the first place
Last edited: