All 21 Kamen Rider shows: Most to Least Favorite

All the Kamen Rider shows are great in their own way.

I personally enjoy

1. Kuuga
2. Agito
3. Hibiki
4. Faiz/Hibiki
5. Ryuki.

I'm not gonna rank the rest because yeah, they're not good.

I'm not big on Showa, despite it being very good, I don't think I'm a mature enough of a viewer to clearly take in how awesome shows like the original Kamen Rider/V3/Amazon in their heyday. Mostly because I'm still kinda young around here.
 
1. Kabuto
2. W
3. Agito
4. Blade
5. Kuuga
6. Kiva
7. Decade
8. Black
7. Black RX
8. 555
9. Hibiki
10. Ryuki
11. Den O

Unfinished
1. OOO
2. Kamen Rider
3. Super-1
 
How is that a mistake? The whole thing was that Shin was the true idea for Kamen Rider. (or something close to it)

Which where the "Shin" comes from, I know. But I guess what has become the image of a "true" Kamen Rider in people's minds is just way too different from what they saw in Shin.
 
My top favorites

01 Black RX
02 Black
03 W
04 Decade
05 Blade
06 Kuuga
07 Gaim
08 Stronger
09 Agito
10 Den-O
11 Hibiki
12 Drive
13 V3
14 Fourze
15 OOO
16 Ryuki
17 Kabuto
18 Faiz
 
Skyrider > OOO > Black RX > Original > Wizard > Decade > Stronger > Fourze > Black > Amazon > Kiva > Super-1 > Agito > J > ZO > ZX > V3 > Kuuga > 555 > Hibiki > X > Gaim > Den-O > W > Shin > Ryuki > Blade > G > SD > The First > Kabuto > The Next

I got some good taste here.:coolshades:
 
I got some good taste here.:coolshades:

You realize that makes you sound like an insufferable tool right?

Out of the ones I've finished
1. Gaim
2. W
3. Kabuto
4. OOO
5. Den-O
6. 555
7. Ryuki
8. Fourze
9. Decade
10. Wizard
11. Kiva
12. Blade

At the end of the day I don't really hate any of them, I think each series really excels in certain areas; this is more of a list of what series connect the most with me personally
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top