I regularly listen to OOO and Kiva's OSTs just because...and I *never* do that sort of thing.

Blade, Decade, and W had music I liked as well. But let me establish, are we talking about the non-lyrical music that plays in the background ONLY or do we count the openings and endings/fight music as well?

Because if we're talking ONLY BGM then Kiva, Double, and Kuuga are getting my highest praise. If we're including the various tracks for form-changes, openings, and endings then I give the top place to OOO and put Wizard at the very bottom.

"Training."
To me Gaim beats all recent Heisei Rider soundtracks. Track 1 and 3 are awesome as well. Dat badass samurai music.

Kuuga was great as well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6KCTNx5dMU"]Kamen Rider Gaim OST - Track 17 - ?? ?? - YouTube[/ame]

Anything by Toshihiko Sahashi or Eiji Kawamura. Every show will have a few good pieces here and there, but soundtracks by these two will be almost all good stuff.

Agreed. Just...agreed. The soundtracks for Kuuga and Black are just two of my favorite OSTs, not just of the franchise, but of all time.

Although I would kill to see Kenji Kawai get attached to a KR series. One of these days...one of these days...

Ryuki
Blade
Den-O
Kiva
Decade
W
OOO
Wizard
Gaim

I'm really enjoying Gaim's BGM. Can't stop listening to that first track :castlerock: