Ah, so this is why Dragon Knight was cancelled...

Mr. Yellow

Twitter - @MisturYellow
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHkUG0tLN2A[/ame]


Yes, that is Stephen Lunsford (Kit).

Here's the original one for anyone wondering:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I thought it was hilarious. Check out Stephen's channel, lots of funny stuff on there. The guys pretty talented.

Also, the girl in the back here looks like one I work with only the one I work with has brown hair instead of blonde.
 
Yeah, I thought it was hilarious. Check out Stephen's channel, lots of funny stuff on there. The guys pretty talented.

Also, the girl in the back here looks like one I work with only the one I work with has brown hair instead of blonde.

Yeh i've seen his stuff. It's great.

The girl in the back I believe is from iCarly
 
I think they've seen that flash video a few too many times... :rofl:

What does the back window say? I can't quite make it out.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top