A Prequel to Alien with Ridley Scott might do?

I'm sick of prequels, sequels, remakes, reboots, spinoffs, reimaginings... DO SOMETHING FRESH FOR ****'S SAKE!!!!
 
What would be the point? Was there some burning question from the original film that made people think, "Gee, how did the Aliens come to be? Boy, I sure wish they would tell their origin in a prequel film!" No.
 
I like how we're never really told much about the Aliens. The fan in me would love to see more Alien movies but the nerd in me doesn't want the franchise ruined. Some would say it's already been ruined. Since you can't really do anything with Ripley,I'd say let the series alone.

Ironically I wore an Alien shirt today and you wouldn't believe how many people say,"Hey, is that an Alien from "Alien Versus Predator"?". Me : "No,it's not. It's the Alien from the movie,"Alien"." How have people never seen that movie?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top