At least the belt isn't jabbering endlessly.[/B] I guess that's the best we can hope for at this point. I'd still remove the "Are you ready" and "Yay".

The song sounds good. Two themes in a row that I've liked. Maybe Rider's dry spell since Hibiki for good theme songs (punctuated by Decade) is clearing up.

You realize the show isn't designed for you right?

The jingles and gimmicks will get louder and more obnoxious.

It's designed for toddlers with short attention spans

In two years they won't even remember build except the repetitive jingles

Well, that picture of Ex-Aid and build fighting is from the toy catalogue, and takes place during Build's debut in the Ex-Aid movie. It's not out of the question they'd reuse the image, but I'm dubious about it.
That image was supposedly shown in Ex-Aid's summer movie after the end credits (hence the chair backs you can just about make out underneath the main image). We'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD and see whether that's true (assuming they don't remove it as the crossover flick will have probably been released by then).

However, the name itself seems to have been confirmed by the first official poster for the film:

Build-Ex-Aid.jpg

According to the fine folks at The Tokusatsu Network, the tagline written down the middle says “The shocking Final Chapter to Heisei”.

You realize the show isn't designed for you right?

Oh knock it off. Why even have a forum or a fandom if that's the prevailing attitude? Make an actual counterpoint instead of just falling back on the old "kids' show, foreign country, you don't matter, bugger off" routine.

Guess my Geass, Kiss my Ass
I'm calling it now. The 2019 Kamen Rider is gonna be Fidget Spinner themed. They will name it "Kamen Rider O-Tism". The first Kamen Rider where the lead is autistic and very good at fidget spinning.

I'm calling it now. The 2019 Kamen Rider is gonna be Fidget Spinner themed. They will name it "Kamen Rider O-Tism". The first Kamen Rider where the lead is autistic and very good at fidget spinning.
No joke, I feel like you're looking into the future right now...
Also, not trying to be inflammatory here, but this new actor I think might be giving Philip a run for his money as the most effeminate yet...
I know Japan's leaning more and more in the androgynous direction lately, but man... predicting now that autism Rider might also be a newhalf...

The Tokusatsu Network has kindly translated some text that was recently added onto the show's official webpage:

"In the past few years, we were told ‘Kamen Rider isn’t even Kamen Rider anymore’. But, even if it doesn’t have the looks of a Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider always had the same common point of ‘originating from the same point together with evil’. Kamen Rider Build is a series pushing out the Kamen Rider-ness. As Build will become the 19th Heisei Kamen Rider Series, the system and the settings can also be considered as a right-on-point Kamen Rider series by taking all the good parts."

Why have we not had any pictures of the SMASH yet?
There's been pictures of a couple of monster out there for a while. For example:

DH1rI8oXUAAGors.jpg

Last edited:
The Tokusatsu Network has kindly translated some text that was recently added onto the show's official webpage:

"In the past few years, we were told ‘Kamen Rider isn’t even Kamen Rider anymore’. But, even if it doesn’t have the looks of a Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider always had the same common point of ‘originating from the same point together with evil’. Kamen Rider Build is a series pushing out the Kamen Rider-ness. As Build will become the 19th Heisei Kamen Rider Series, the system and the settings can also be considered as a right-on-point Kamen Rider series by taking all the good parts."

There's been some out there for quite a while. A couple of examples.

Photo-8-20-17-11-36-41-PM.jpg

Photo-8-20-17-11-36-32-PM.jpg
I meant by the magazine scans, like they do every year.