Lurker
Judging by the coat, it looks like Date decided to become a doctor after getting that bullet out of his brain.

His motivation to heal his brain was to back to the war zone again after all. It feel so heroic for him to always challenge every danger to save other. And it is message which always OOO series try to deliver for every of their character.

Previously,I thought those photos was their latest picture. So that is what their look when they appear in movie?
I hope Kagami Hiiro aka Kamen Rider Brave also make appearance here so we have two doctor rider with opposite attitude. Like Terui when he meet Shinosuke.

egpkq8-wkaefrva_orig.jpg
Geiz Majesty and the special's MotW, Another DiEnd (who really reminds me of that Gedoshu that used the DieEnd Driver that one time...).

Lurker
I feel like I hear Narutaki mockery shifting from Gokai Silver to Geiz. "Great, You take the most bad idea of Gokai Silver Gold Mode design which take bad idea from Decade Complete design and somehow furthermore make it look more worse than it is, lol."

And is this Another Diend can also summon minion from his body like Chinomanoko Diend?

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Hey, I only just now got a chance to see the New World- Grease movie (Dub came out last week- unfortunately, a pretty bad one, but still capable of being followed.) And am I the only one who was confused? It made me feel like I missed something that was supposed to have come between New World- Cross-Z & this.

Lurker
Hey, I only just now got a chance to see the New World- Grease movie (Dub came out last week- unfortunately, a pretty bad one, but still capable of being followed.) And am I the only one who was confused? It made me feel like I missed something that was supposed to have come between New World- Cross-Z & this.

Like what? You didn't explain.

New World Cross-Z was determined effect from Killbass reactivated Pandora Box was give their alternate which ever get injected by Nebula gas a memory from their counterpart before merging. There is some jumping plot like Sento already make his own base and Miitan set up his own shop even though in the ending of series she should have worked in their previous shop. There is also problem that they didn't explain about alternatif Banjou. Now, there is two Banjou with exact same face and memories which should be have same power if Gentoku and Kazumin still have same power like their counterpart.
Beside that, I don't feel there is any wrong with it.
There is brief contact between Sentou and Takumi but there is no Banjou and alt Banjou meeting. Actually, I hope if Banjou become Sentou underling, then alt Banjou can be Takumi's friend too. Like two of them run away together when Sentou and Takumi start their science discussion. It will be weird though because Kasumi should be also gain her counterpart memory, so should be she jealous because Banjou get another girlfriend?

Mainly with the three crow sidekicks being alive again & Gentoku getting a new form, but the movie appearing to act like we should already know what it is.

Mainly with the three crow sidekicks being alive again & Gentoku getting a new form, but the movie appearing to act like we should already know what it is.
Have you seen any of the other post-season Build releases? I haven't seen the Grease special yet, but I have seen the others and neither of those things strike me as particularly surprising to hear.

The crow trio were alive at the main series' finale, but with no memories of what happened in the previous world.
I don't remember seeing them in 'BUILD NEW WORLD Kamen Rider Cross-Z' but that special did restore the memories of the core cast and Sento mentioned that the same event could have restored the memories of anyone who had been experimented on in the previous world, which would leave things open for the crows to fight again.

Build also had a second Hyper Battle DVD called 'Kamen Rider Prime Rogue.' It was set during the series (between episodes 41 & 42) and gave Gentoku a new form also called Prime Rogue, which appeared again in the 'Final Stage' live show. I don't recall hearing that he was getting yet another form, so I'm guessing that could be the one you're referring to?

Last edited:
Lurker
Oh, that beg new question though.
Just how and why Three Crow and Gentoku get their bottle? Those thing was absolutely dangerous, maybe Gentoku can get his bottle through authority but how Three Crow get their bottle?

I get it if Prime Rogue get repaired by Takumi and given to Gentoku as preparation if new threat appear or Evolt come back to earth. Takumi basically respect Gentoku as his former boss and Sentou trust him as friend. This also valid reason to give Bottle to Kazumin, which is strong fighter even though I wonder why Sento let Kazumin still hold Blizzard Knuckle, which is suicidal weapon. But Three Crow was ordinary civilian, not that strong and too stupid to be trusted with dangerous thing like that. Except when Killbass activate Pandora Box, the bottle is going T2 Gaia Memory Style and flew out to their user.

Build also had a second Hyper Battle DVD called 'Kamen Rider Prime Rogue.' It was set during the series (between episodes 41 & 42) and gave Gentoku a new form also called Prime Rogue, which appeared again in the 'Final Stage' live show. I don't recall hearing that he was getting yet another form, so I'm guessing that could be the one you're referring to?

I have seen Cross-Z, but it's been a while since I watched it. I have not seen the Prime Rogue special yet. But, yeah, I think that's what it was- basically Rogue with a white cape, right?

Lurker
I have seen Cross-Z, but it's been a while since I watched it. I have not seen the Prime Rogue special yet. But, yeah, I think that's what it was- basically Rogue with a white cape, right?

Different Driver with different bottle. Same level with RabbitRabbit and TankTank Hazard. Yes, basically Rogue with cape. lol