Japaneseseriesfan
A simple passerby...
[hide][/hide]
If I was sitting across from him here, my left would be his right (the one holding the book) and my right would be his left (the one holding the Seed).
So, it would seem he's left-handed..
Then again, wouldn't these pics be using his right hand?
I'm pretty certain at least the first one is (since I'm right-handed and I've held a pencil like that when sitting at a desk):
[hide]
[/hide]
He's right handed. I tried to scientifically explain this just now, ending up having to delete my comment cause I knew I wasn't convincing anyone lol, but I'm really sure he's right handed. When I'm holding something in my right hand, I can't think, I just act with it, or play with it. I only think about it when it's in my left hand. Sid was holding the folder before he was even holding the lock, so I think he'd use his most dominant hand in the moment that none of them are holding anything right now. lol
Also, I think Sid's "S" Lockseed symbolises the Snake, or Ouroboros. Pretty sure he'd be the last villain.





