2013 Rider: Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Marica looks like a pink Ryugen with a terribly suggestive helmet.
Still no femrider with a unique look.
 
[HIDE]
vrr3.jpg
[/HIDE]

Takatora as Zangetsu, Ryoma as Duke, and the woman next to him is Marika.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
So, they're all from Yggdrazil, no Beat Riders. I guess the introduction of the energy Riders will be the point where the dancing team rankings become completely irrelevant.
 
Dancing was only there to keep as a placeholder in place of actual army factions. For the kids. As soon as they started expanding on "Armored Riders", dancing became super irrelevant. Probably when Bravo came into the scene, because his existence is meant to disrupt that sort of order of "amateurs". Also, he seems to be a great big bag of dicks.

Edit: Also, I can't see the image, and I can't Copy IMG URL either.
 
Dancing was only there to keep as a placeholder in place of actual army factions. For the kids. As soon as they started expanding on "Armored Riders", dancing became super irrelevant. Probably when Bravo came into the scene, because his existence is meant to disrupt that sort of order of "amateurs". Also, he seems to be a great big bag of dicks.

Edit: Also, I can't see the image, and I can't Copy IMG URL either.

I've rehosted the image so it should be visible now.
 
Marica's user looks like she jumped time a bit and came out of 80s.
Kinda pissed Zangetsu didn't get much time to shine before getting upgraded.

Edit: Minato Youko?
Who's she to you anyway?
 
Last edited:
I don't get why, whenever a female Rider gets her own individual suit (i.e. not Mayu or Koyomi) the design has to SCREAM "girly." Surely if Toei/Bandai were so concerned about female figures not selling, they'd go for something more neutral? I'm glad that Marika is a new character, though.

I guess Sigurd will be introduced later than the others. One of the earliest rumours was that the Peach and Cherry Riders would be twins, so maybe that's who he'll be?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top