2013 Rider: Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot about Kamen Rider Birth. Prototype and Regular versions. :D

In W, Cyclone/Joker and Joker were basically the same person anyway. Plus he got the "Joker Belt" at the end of it all. He just had a different belt that allowed him to transform on his own. Eternal and Skull are "Movie Riders" so they don't really count. :anime:

Kiva hmmmm, Dark Kiva puts his Kivat-bat in upside down, plus he has six Fueslots to hold the six Fuestles. While Kiva only holds three.

Kabuta no, because Kamen Rider The Bee had a brace, Kamen Rider Drake used a gun, and Kamen Rider Sasword had the Sasword Zecter.

Blade, Blade and Garren shared the same belt.

Ryuki, yeah I can agree with that. So that was the last time every rider shared the same belt.

10 years ago, so is this a little homage to that? What I was getting at, is that the "Primary and Secondary Riders" usually don't have the same type of "transformation" methods. Hasn't been like that in 10 years anyway. :anime:

I was talking about the belt and not transformation style with Kabuto I'll admit that. But the Kiva belts were still similar to each other. And in W I'm talking about the Lost Driver which was used by Cyclone, Eternal, Joker and Skull. And well the W Driver which is just a Lost Driver with two slots.
 
I was talking about the belt and not transformation style with Kabuto I'll admit that. But the Kiva belts were still similar to each other. And in W I'm talking about the Lost Driver which was used by Cyclone, Eternal, Joker and Skull. And well the W Driver which is just a Lost Driver with two slots.
Yeah, that's what I meant.(transformation methods) The Kiva Belts were similar but not exactly the same. With W, during the regular season.(excluding the movies)You only had two riders Kamen Rider W and Kamen Rider Accel. They're belts were completely different.
 
Do you guys think the Durian Rider may be kind of like the "Scissors" of this series? For all we know, he won't have any merchandise and we know next to nothing about him before debut. Brief appearance and death?

Who knows, maybe it can be Zangetsu's episode where we are shown the supposed "Ouja" side to him.

BTW Scissors was an episode 5-6 character if I recall correctly.
 
Do you guys think the Durian Rider may be kind of like the "Scissors" of this series? For all we know, he won't have any merchandise and we know next to nothing about him before debut. Brief appearance and death?

Who knows, maybe it can be Zangetsu's episode where we are shown the supposed "Ouja" side to him.

BTW Scissors was an episode 5-6 character if I recall correctly.

his lockseed will be released, but no i don't think he will last long in the series.
 
his lockseed will be released, but no i don't think he will last long in the series.
Ah I guess it will be released. But I guess the difference here is that these can be sold separately and put into gashapon machines and they are definitely collectible status. Minus the cards, I don't think Ryuki decks were released standalone were they?
 
Found some stuff that sounds like spoilers, but NOT CONFIRMED.

Just take this with a pinch of salt and have a fun read:
[HIDE]- The Watermelon Lock seed is given from Ryugen to Gaim.
- Gaim Strawberry Arms utilises high seed with the kunai which slashes opponents like a ninja warrior.
- Zangetsu continues to use the people to collect the fruits from the forest, he's trying to burn down the fruits.
- Raid Wild's leader uses the Pinecone lock seed and transforms into Kurokage. He uses the Shadow Pine and helps alongside Griton.
- Invitto's leader uses the Acorn lock seed and transforms into Griton.
- The Durian Rider is called Bravo, and the user is a guy called Pierre (?) from a Western cake store, he uses a saw type weapon called Durinoko. He is one of the cruelest Riders and his purpose is to just make the best show.

Not sure with my translation, so if anyone wants to have a go here's the original text. Again these are just stuff posted on 2ch and for now DO NOT TREAT THESE AS REAL.

鎧夢は龍玄からスイカのロックシードを託され鎧夢スイカアームズに変身

鎧夢イチゴアームズは超スピードで動き回りイチゴクナイで相手を斬りつける忍者戦士

斬月は兵士を使い異世界の森にある謎の果実を焼き払おうとしている

チームレイドワイルドのリーダー初瀬亮二はマツボックリのロックシードで黒影に変身
影松という長槍を扱いグリドンと協力

チームインヴィットのリーダー城乃内秀保はドングリのロックシードでグリドンに

洋菓子店シャルモンのパティシエ凰蓮・ピエール・アルフォンソはドリアンのロックシードでブラーボに変身
ドリノコというのこぎり型の武器を使用。バトルに参加し最高のショーを見せるのが目的の残酷なライダー [/HIDE]
 
Do you guys think the Durian Rider may be kind of like the "Scissors" of this series? For all we know, he won't have any merchandise and we know next to nothing about him before debut. Brief appearance and death?

Who knows, maybe it can be Zangetsu's episode where we are shown the supposed "Ouja" side to him.

BTW Scissors was an episode 5-6 character if I recall correctly.

While i am completely sure we will get his Lockseed, he probably won't be here long. I give him until before the Genesis Driver Riders appear (Which should be around Episode 18-20)

On the other hand, Kurokage should be something of an important character, and if the Sengoku War from Episode 1 was just a flashback, and there will be another one, Him and Gridon will probably be there own faction.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top