TurboCharged
Member
Do you mean like Griton?
Didn't really expect that, but it'll be fun to see how it plays out.However, you might see some throwbacks to my favorite, Kamen Rider Black. The whole Rider Battle is actually because of Kamen Rider Black. I loved how Black fought Shadowmoon, his own step-brother. I want to create the same excitement I got for the newer generation.
HH: Finally, how different will Gaim be?
Gen: One thing is that Takebe told me not to go with the two part episode formula. There was no point in letting a monster get away one episode only to immediately die afterwards.
BEST PART
Here's the Gen Urobuchi interview.
http://henshinjustice.net/2013/09/09/gen-urobuchi-interview/
Didn't really expect that, but it'll be fun to see how it plays out.
Funny, last series was the one with solar eclipse origin story.Here's the Gen Urobuchi interview.
http://henshinjustice.net/2013/09/09/gen-urobuchi-interview/
Didn't really expect that, but it'll be fun to see how it plays out.