2013 Rider: Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the clear scans up in the merch thread now.
I posted all the (I'mm pretty sure) Toy Catalog stuff we have you far here. I didn't get the post up showing Gitron's 3 forms just yet.
Nice!

So, to answer that earlier question, let's see here--

Gaim has Orange, Strawberry, Pineapple, and Watermelon Arms, none of which are blacked out
Baron has Banana Arms and one blacked out, which is Mango Arms
Ryugen has Grapes Arms and one blacked out, which is Kiwi Arms
Zangetsu has Melon Arms
Griton has Acorn Arms and two blacked out, which are Pinecone and Durian Arms

Did I get that right?
 
Yikes talk about form overload with just five riders. It's going to be OOO all over again.


Probably not a good thing for people who are sick of the spamming of forms in fights that recent kamen rider series are known for


There will probably be an episode where all the riders spam their forms as they slash a monster.


Speaking of Riders plural. Anyone think Kamen Rider is heading towards sentai team member line ups?


We had Wizard with his Drago timer making different forms fight

We had Kabuto where all five Kabuto rider's henshined together


I wouldn't be surprised if we do get a series called "Kamen Riders"
 
Well it's probably some guy at Bandai who came up with all the Lock Seed forms and realized 12 different forms might be too much. And some other guy suggested to split them between Riders.

I do wonder what'll be introduced at the second quarter.
 
I was kinda hoping one of the Riders will be written off early (especially because there was little info about Griton). However, because of the reveal of his three arms, I think it's highly unlikely that Toei will produce that much merchandise for a Rider who won't be in for the long haul.
 
I imagine Griton will be another Yggdrassil Rider or a third party. There's too much merchandise to write off a guy unless the belts will change users. Even if Urobutchi likes Ryuki. And there's also the popularity of characters to take into account, Date stayed for a lot longer and that was in a different Takebe show. And speaking of Takebe, I wonder how she'll do with a fresh writer.
 
I was kinda hoping one of the Riders will be written off early (especially because there was little info about Griton). However, because of the reveal of his three arms, I think it's highly unlikely that Toei will produce that much merchandise for a Rider who won't be in for the long haul.
With no new forms for Zangetsu, I have to wonder if that might be his role.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top