2011-12 Kamen Rider: Fourze - Pictures in the First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing this belt will be the biggest yet, but the shapes on the limbs are not needed. He reminds a lot of Riderman and Birth.

Still we'll have to see, W's and OOO's suits were also laughed at before the show started.
 
ROCKETTTO PUCNH
DRILL LEGGU

Birth: 'Oi, copycat!'
Fourze: 'Meh, it was designed by Sony.'

------
Can Fourze have other switches, surely it won't be just four. Does it need four to complete henshin, or is it just additional weapons?
 
I like it.

The colors are pretty unique, not just for Heisei, but for a main Rider in general. The suit looks to be of a different material and...probably going to be really hot for the suit actors to wear, but it looks amazing. The head doesn't bother me as much because I got used to that like two episodes into Kyodain, I look forward to this series! ...though that belt might take some getting used to, might just be those pictures that make it look ugly, I know I felt the same about the DoubleDriver at first.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top