2011-12 Kamen Rider: Fourze - Pictures in the First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
The belt looks like a whole bunch of random parts glued together.

And it's bulky looking BEFORE the add-on's/power ups.

OOO didn't have any add on to the belt. It's completely possible that Fourze won't have add ons. Maybe that thing in the middle of the belt will be swapped to give him access to other core forms, like a ranger key or something.
 
I like the base suit - good colors, good design, some fun use of that iridescent paint they used on Hibiki - but I'm still kinda iffy on the helmet. I get what they're going for here, but I'm not really sure it's working all that well. The Playstation buttons are another thing that's dragging the overall design down for me - the designs themselves aren't that out of place, but the colors make them stand out too much and not in a good way. Likewise, the belt is a huge mess. It's way too big, bulky, and busy.

I reserve the right to change my mind once I see this thing in action, but for now I just think it looks okay. Good idea, dodgy execution.
 
Finally a delinquent that turns into a Rider.:buttrock:
But the delinquent looking guy might not be the main character, so he may not be Fourze for long. But hey, at least he looks cool and he will hopefully be one of the main characters and become another Rider! Perhaps the second Rider! He may even be my favourite character! But that will depend on how his character is like. So I hope he will be a good character!:D

Wow I didn't know they were planning to do a Kamen Rider tribute to Shin Getter 2! :laugh:

images
You're right! Why didn't I think of that?:laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top