2011-12 Kamen Rider: Fourze - Pictures in the First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is only in the second year of high school and he gets to travel out to space and fight monsters. He only needs 4 switches, so that confirms Rider Switches as fake. In case anyone had any doubt, Fourze is in OOO's movie.

I believe there was a third image, did anyone get that one? It's limited to Japanese phones now.
 
He is only in the second year of high school and he gets to travel out to space and fight monsters. He only needs 4 switches, so that confirms Rider Switches as fake. In case anyone had any doubt, Fourze is in OOO's movie.

And so begins the nailbiting wait for OOO to finally be over :laugh:
 
limited to japanese phone?

tell me exactly what u're talking about, i'll check it out and try to post it. i'm in japan.
 
Never mind, found the third image. Fouze is going to fight Gara as well, seems like he has more screen time than OOO had in W.
20110622223841b64.jpg
 
Is that just lighting or are Fourze's eye's red and yellow? Oh, the picture might have been taken while he was talking?
 
Ryuki Takahashi has been confirmed as Fourze to the best of my knowledge.

I assume what Shinzo meant is that much like in the first episode of Kabuto, someone else will try to transform into Fourze (or will indeed be Fourze for a short bit) before the real protagonist acquires the Rider System either on accident or deliberately.
Yep! That's exactly what I meant!:D

I could be totally wrong here, but the guy in that picture has a pretty retro-looking hairstyle and uniform - like he's supposed to be from the '80s. So maybe he really is a past Fou(r)ze user?
He looks like those 80's anime characters that are in high school! But he looks really cool! In fact, I wouldn't mind if he was the actual main character. I think he looks better and manlier than Ryuki Takahashi too. I hope he will still be one of the main characters. Perhaps he will be a Rider too, after the main character becomes Fourze.:D
 
Does anyone else get the feeling that Fouze looks ether angry (the white part of the antenna) or is raising his eyebrows (the black part)?
 
Is that just lighting or are Fourze's eye's red and yellow? Oh, the picture might have been taken while he was talking?

It's the effect of the compound eyes

It's reddish yellow. Direct light shined into it makes it look yellow. No light and it becomes red
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top