Banned
Rescue theme is totally Overated FOR ME!! Do u want me to count how many series Metal heroes used this theme and sentai had one. God know they still crazy about this theme and imagins >_>:sweat:

Tokkei Winspector (1990)

Tokkyuu Shirei Solbrain (1991)

Tokusou Exceedraft (1992)

KyuKyu Sentai GoGoV (1999)

Tomica Hero Rescue Force (2008)

Seriously enough with rescue theme already!!

Oh boy... 5 shows with a rescue them. HOW DARE THEY DO MORE. I mean my god FIVE SHOWS... That's like 1000 hundred million rescue shows.... :redface2:

Yes, I can draw
Rescue theme is totally Overated FOR ME!! Do u want me to count how many series Metal heroes used this theme and sentai had one. God know they still crazy about this theme and imagins >_>:sweat:

Tokkei Winspector (1990)

Tokkyuu Shirei Solbrain (1991)

Tokusou Exceedraft (1992)

KyuKyu Sentai GoGoV (1999)

Tomica Hero Rescue Force (2008)

Seriously enough with rescue theme already!!

Does it matter? As long as they are good series, or at least memorable, why complain? Be happy that they decided to make these series to begin with.

Banned
That's never going to happen unless Lantis gives them up to Avex, which is never going to happen because they are one of Lantis' best selling artists.

Well, I actually contribute to these threads unlike my "esteemed" opponent.
How exactly are you contributing any more than jedi? Does it make your epenis grow when you can say these things? I mean are you just a jerk, or do you have some other motive when you pick on Jedi?

I think that's just it. Picking on Jedi makes his penis grow. Maybe he has a fancy for Bronson Pinchot

has left HJU. Not coming back.
C'mon, guys. Why ask Sentaisenshi? Just ignore him or put him in your ignore list. He is trolling and thinks his opinion is more perfect than us.

Oh, hey Sentaisenshi... Super Sentai is overrated!!!

Actually back this time
I suppose I'll give this show a chance. I lost interest in Rescue Force about 5 episodes in.

#MissionMiami
How exactly are you contributing any more than jedi? Does it make your epenis grow when you can say these things? I mean are you just a jerk, or do you have some other motive when you pick on Jedi?

O Lawd. :confused2