Banned
Nice way to basically copy anything that's been said here.

And? I mean he has a news blog about toku. He didn't steal anything from anyone, he didn't hide putting that stuff up, and it's all pretty much in one spot.

Nice way to basically copy anything that's been said here.

Do you always have to be a dick whenever i post?

No. Just whenever you post something extremely pointless.

And? I mean he has a news blog about toku. He didn't steal anything from anyone, he didn't hide putting that stuff up, and it's all pretty much in one spot.

I didn't say he stole anything. I meant that his posting that here when everything he's said in his blog has been said in this thread already was pointless, just like this conversation (or any conversation with you) is getting.

you should put him on ignore. he has a personal vendetta against you.

And it is not a vendetta. You, however, feel the need to be a dick to me any time I post something "not nice" to other members.

rescuefiretitlefv5.jpg

Looks like Kubo plays Fire-1 Homura Tatsuya 炎(ほむら)タツヤ
Kawada plays Fire-2 ?Megumi Yuuma 恵ユウマ
Nakamura plays Fire-3 ??? Rikka 一人雪リツカ

More info and pics found here: http://mainichi.jp/enta/mantan/graph/anime/20090114/

Holy wow they look abit better than rescue force and got great look but repeating rescue theme -_-+??? Look like firemen uniform when they wear it to rescue in fire. Atleast they changed different color for other member >_>

Ok these guys look better and tougher than both decade and shinkenger!

Last edited:
/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Holy wow they look abit better than rescue force and got great look but repeating rescue theme -_-+??? Atleast they changed different color for other member >_>

Ok these guys look better and tougher than both decade and shinkenger!

Whats so bad about actually rescuing people?

Whats so bad about actually rescuing people?

That face expression is annoyed not sad >_< LOL. Seriously rescue theme is sooo over rated and specially a series that has been using that theme last year and repeating it again they must love this theme.

tomicaherorescuefireconuk9.jpg

Does this uniform remind me off somewhere?? OH yeah Dekaranger civilian uniforms 'Dekagreen'. Only takara tomy can pull off and ripped off and make into female green..>_>

Last edited: