1st Impressions on Goseiger/How you think it will be

This almost makes me think Toei wouldn't bother hiring her again if she makes such comments about Sentai.

You'd be surprised. Marvel and DC hire all sorts of people who are on record in numerous sources, stating that they hate superheroes as a genre.

All the company cares about at the end of the day is results. If she can deliver good ratings and sell the toys, that's probably all Toei cares about.
 
personally, I will probably watch it. But from the first commercial, I think we have a wimpy sentai. But I will watch it because i have been hoping for a Card Sentai for a while, and now its here.
 
I really dunno. I quit Shinkenger 10 episodes in but, now it sounds really good so I don't think quitting early helps. (But, then again I gave Magi 38 eps (and 2 movies) and hated it) so yeah...

Maybe I'll give it 14 eps. before I decide.
 
I really dunno. I quit Shinkenger 10 episodes in but, now it sounds really good so I don't think quitting early helps. (But, then again I gave Magi 38 eps (and 2 movies) and hated it) so yeah...

Maybe I'll give it 14 eps. before I decide.

How bout 15? That extra Ep. just for good luck.
 
So far the suits got me sold, it really gives off an old school feel to a new show.

as for the show itself, even if the teaser gave a feel of a "not-so-serious" sentai, I'll have to wait for the show itself to get aired before I could give a concise impression
 
Sentai had to bend around for some stuff so that it could be more adaptable.

Shinkenger was created when Toei and Disney didn't know if it would be adapted, so they added in some stuff that wouldn't be easily adaptable. Now that it's confrimed the adaptation will in, Sentai is able to spread it's wings again with Goseiger.
I didn't know that
It's weird that Toei would do that when PR isn't a carbon copy of sentai

I wonder if they are getting Cluster **** Mecha at the end of the series
didn't you see the scans ?
it's heading there :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top