Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be more productive to put that energy into finding people for your own podcast instead of trying to get into Keith's?

I've been trying that for quite a while now.

Plus whats the point of having 2 competing podcasts.

And then theres the whole thing of what if I do it one time and dont like it? I just want to do like one or two episodes and then see what happens form there.

Life is viewtiful

And then theres the whole thing of what if I do it one time and dont like it? I just want to do like one or two episodes and then see what happens form there.

Well if you really want to, you should use that energy to make a podcast. Just make two test episodes and just use that to put your foot in the water and see if you like it. Then see the response from the audience and let it take off from there.

Is not impressed right now...
It's not March yet, so I haven't changed my facebook picture to a spaceship. :p

If you were driving THE Delorean, I might let you follow me home. So I could carjack you. :loltongue:

See, this is what I'm talking about. Your posts have gotten so dirty lately. ;)

Bandito Shake Cometh

*shrug* It's just a thought. And there's nothing wrong with competing podcasts. It's a niche audience to begin with, they'd probably listen to both anyway.

Is not impressed right now...
LOL @ some kid on the internet being like, "These podcasts come on at the same time. WHICH ONE DO I LISTEN TO?!"

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Since when am I HJU's princess?? :laugh:

But yeah, hanging out and watching toku with people who don't roll their eyes at me when they see what I'm watching would be nice. :D

Because i'm the wicked Queen and i'm slowly corrupting you >.> LOL

and oooooooooomg I can't watch RuPaul's Drag Race til tomorrow and it's so friggen hard to stay away from spoilers! I pretty much can't go to my Facebook til tomorrow -_- Grrrrrrr I really need to get satellite cable so I can get offbeat channels. Does anyone have good recommendations for satellite service? Gotta be able to get Logo channel. I hear Dish network is the best, but I dunno.

Because i'm the wicked Queen and i'm slowly corrupting you >.> LOL

and oooooooooomg I can't watch RuPaul's Drag Race til tomorrow and it's so friggen hard to stay away from spoilers! I pretty much can't go to my Facebook til tomorrow -_- Grrrrrrr I really need to get satellite cable so I can get offbeat channels. Does anyone have good recommendations for satellite service? Gotta be able to get Logo channel. I hear Dish network is the best, but I dunno.

well I got Dish Network, its really good and cheap. so I kinda do recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.