You can say that...

Wait till SARABA SHINKENGER,SHINKENGER VS THE HOLY GOD DAMN SHIP movies come out.

You'll be even more pissed when Takeru's grandson became Shinken Red and we're still having movies.

Seriously, Den-O/Shinkenger would be the equivalent of a massive fangasm for the eventual upcoming 5th Twilight book.

For Shinkengers to continue on after the series is surprising & unexpected. Like Den-O, it must have connected with the Japanese fans.

For Shinkengers to continue on after the series is surprising & unexpected. Like Den-O, it must have connected with the Japanese fans.

Shinkenger did fairly well, yes, but this is being blown out of proportion just a bit. It's not a movie release, but an OVA type thing. It's still very awesome, and shows that Shinkenger is popular, but I think, more so, it shows that Sentai and Rider have gotten increasingly more profittable/popular since Den-O.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Sounds fun! Should definitely be interesting to see what they come up with, at the very least. :thumbs:

Nice post!!
How long has it been since a Super Sentai got any sort of post-series continuation or special? I want to say Jetman got an animated OVA, but I can't think of anything else....